What are you playing now?

Gorth

Are you going to get a mod that removes bleeding and the need to eat next? What about one that gets rid of those annoying anomalies and radiation? :p

HOMEWORLD!

Get out of here Stalker.

Haruziobrau!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hello-hello! Hello-hello! Hello-hello! Hello-hello! Hello-hel...

Yeah.

I'm kinda thinking of doing a run of Tiberium Wars, the Nod Temple level with GDI is just being horrible.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Im playing the game where I paint the house im living in now so I can apint one that I actually will own! Im waiting for a spot to dry will take 15mins.

Between that STALKER. It took me a few times to install and delete because of all the bugs and my old hardware was slow. Now with the Mod im using and new hardware and patches, this game rocks! :lol: Im really looking forward to Stalker ClearSky. The DemoVideo looks very cool. :p

The only thing else i wish I could get out of Stalker is to know what the hell all the russians are saying. I know 30 Russian words, thats it. I don't know exactly what their saying, so ill just presume their chanting "USA All The Way!!"

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Are you going to get a mod that removes bleeding and the need to eat next? What about one that gets rid of those annoying anomalies and radiation?

Nope, those things are not annoying to me. Oh, yeah, I'm paying S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and planning to LAN either NWN or SoaSE tonight. :p

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

The only thing else i wish I could get out of Stalker is to know what the hell all the russians are saying. I know 30 Russian words, thats it. I don't know exactly what their saying, so ill just presume their chanting "USA All The Way!!"

I don't know every phrase, but it's usually either "Lower your weapon", "Put your gun away", "Flank him!", "Help me, I'm bleeding" or "We'll get you".

For everything else, there's a thread out in the net that lists every Russian phrase and translates it. Even the jokes they do while sitting around a fire, even though some of those are pretty Eastern-specific, to be honest.

Edit: I don't remember replying to you DN, sorry if it appeared like I were.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

Finished playing Fallout 1. It has been too long since I played that one. I even missed the Master, only remembering that he is somewhere underneath the Cathedral, not the military base :blush10:

Decided to have go at Fallout 2, this time with the "Restoration Patch" 1.1 downloaded from the link at NMA. No matter what I did (yes, I did follow the installation instructions and deleted the patch000 file), the game wouldn't let me exit Arroyo without crashing/hanging, so I removed the mod again. Now I am at Klamath, looking for Vic.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Finished playing Fallout 1. It has been too long since I played that one. I even missed the Master, only remembering that he is somewhere underneath the Cathedral, not the military base :blush10:

Decided to have go at Fallout 2, this time with the "Restoration Patch" 1.1 downloaded from the link at NMA. No matter what I did (yes, I did follow the installation instructions and deleted the patch000 file), the game wouldn't let me exit Arroyo without crashing/hanging, so I removed the mod again. Now I am at Klamath, looking for Vic.

I must get round to playing the Fallouts, but after last time, I really want a bug-free experience. Workarounds are fine if you're replaying, but not for the first game you play.

I'm enjoying BG2 and the Aerie romance, which (touchwood) appears to be working fine even with Haer'Dalis around.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Started a new game of the BG trilogy, with Tutu. With the GUI mod and a few other things such as restoring real summons, it really is that authentic BG1 experience, just on 1024x768. I got some mods to up the difficulty, implementing mage/cleric contingencies from BG2, making the final chapter battles harder and making calls for help smarter. I think they make sense, generally, nothing too flamboyant. I also have a pretty extensive quest mod that fires in the city of BG, so I'm eager to see how that might turn out.

PC is Assassin, with a party of Kagain, Minsc, Tiax and Edwin (yeah, I chickened out there with mods/shadowkeeper). I usually only take 4, but with the added difficulty I thought it would be okay. Up to ch3 and nothign too challenging so far, though Greywolf and a few other big-hitters made me reach for resurrection, and the sirines' Dire Charms were pretty bad when Tiax didn't have Dispel Magic yet.

More Persona 3 FES. Though Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne arrived Saturday and I gave that a whirl.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Just finished all three endings of Deus Ex - it's just one of those unparalleled games

I should head for Bloodlines but... I really want to try IW, I've never played it after all the backlash it got. But I don't want to leave world of Deus Ex just yet :sad:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I just finished The Longest Journey and Dreamfall:TLJ (Thank you steam :thumbsup: ) and I think I'm finally ready to join the group of gamers that believe that modern games aren't as good as the old ones as damn TLJ is beyond awesome (if you ignore the crappy puzzles! :thumbsup: ).

So weren't there supposed to be some news about the future episodic content in like 2 months ago?

I guess this means that STALKER has been toppled from the throne of being the game that has me hyped about it, also I'm seriously thinking about incorporating TLJ into my official top some-number-or-the-other games list of awesome games.

sporegif20080614235048aq1.gif

And you have been playing it for how long now? I would never question the validity of playing STALKER but what are you doing in that game? has it devoured your soul?

A rather apt description. The game does that to you :nuke:

I'll probably give it a go again once I finish Fallout 2 :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

And you have been playing it for how long now? I would never question the validity of playing STALKER but what are you doing in that game? has it devoured your soul?

Well, at the moment I'm doing a lot of side-quests that have prolonged the game, and I always try to keep the people alive that I am guarding (Why the hell do you, a civilian scientist, rush the hoard of zombies with a pistol when I have a shotgun and tons of ammunition?) and other things of that nature. I have also been LANing ever since exams finished - so that has taken a toll on my progress. But yeah, I think I'm addicted to this game at the moment, maybe a good hour or two of Bloodlines will cure it... :thumbsup:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I just finished The Longest Journey and Dreamfall:TLJ (Thank you steam :p ) and I think I'm finally ready to join the group of gamers that believe that modern games aren't as good as the old ones as damn TLJ is beyond awesome (if you ignore the crappy puzzles! :o ).

So weren't there supposed to be some news about the future episodic content in like 2 months ago?

Yeah, a couple of months ago there was talk of TLJ:Episodes, but Funcom is doing T

kirottu said:

I've been playing the Age of Conan beta. They seemed to have done a good job bringing the books to life. It's a pretty brutal world and is much more violent in nature than any MMO I've played. The combat is also pretty active. That being said, the performance isn't what I'd like, but it is beta. I have a high end rig, so I expect to be able to run everything in full detail, but it's pretty steep. The graphics are pretty awesome though. I'll update more as I play.

I'm starting MotB again, though the process is slow since I'm getting really tired these days. I plan on getting the most evil of endings though for some bizarre reason I made my character chaotic good. I just hope it won't have much of an impact ingame - recreating a character is boring.

I think therefore I am?

Could be!

Or is it really someone else

Who only thinks he's me?