What are you playing now?

Gorth

Fallout 2 - Just got my car and am heading to Redding.

I hope you have the patched version of F2 :lol:

Maybe it is time to give the Fallout games a go again. It's been ages since I played F1 now.

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I hope you have the patched version of F2 :devil:

Maybe it is time to give the Fallout games a go again. It's been ages since I played F1 now.

The car is good but the problem is bypassing some of the encounters in the desert. I like to get all of the experiance points I can get.

All of this talk about Fallout and the BG games, I may give them a go.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

The car is good but the problem is bypassing some of the encounters in the desert. I like to get all of the experiance points I can get.

I do not know if you have tried this mod (Fallout 2 Restoration Project) but if it's encounters you want, then this will give you more than enough. I had it remove it, because there were toooooo many.

I hope you have the patched version of F2 :devil:

All of this talk about Fallout and the BG games, I may give them a go.

You gonna give them a(well actually thousands) go anyway.

centinexx.png

Well I tried to load BG and BG2 on my 90's retro computer but they won't load,. The discs are damaged. So I bought them again on ebay. The 4 disc collectors edition is up to $40 US for new. They aren't making any more so I just did it. I may buy another just to sell later. Have you guys seen what Alpha Centari and Alien Crossfire are going for these days? $130 US! Birth of the Federation is going for $100 used! I also ordered Arcanum since I missed that one becuase on NWN.

Now playing Icewind Dale for the first time since 2001. I've forgotten a lot of it.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

TF2 with two members of SoDOFF. :)

So is this thing actually going somewhere or is it just that you're doing a Hillary?

It's going - so far I think I've played three games over the last three days with at least one person from the OE Forums. :lol:

P.S.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

New Mount & Blade version is out. So, I am adding it to my constantly growing "what are you playing" list.

1- Suikoden V: It's damn good.

2- Icewind Dale 2: Meh.

3- Grim Grimoire: Not bad at all.

5- ShadowGrounds: Another meh.

4- Mount & Blade 0.950

centinexx.png

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Ok, maybe going through the labs at night with all the lights out is not a good idea.

I'm at x18, and it is awesome! Granted, it doesn't look exactly stellar, compared to Agropom for instance, but damn it's atmospheric!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Persona 3 FES

This includes the original game (with bonuses) as well as a new 30 hour epilogue. Giving the original (with bonuses) a 2nd runthrough for all the neat new stuff.

Also been playing Metal Gear Online's "premier beta." I hear that the EU and JPN region betas have gotten a new game mode featuring Snake. Hopefully NA gets it soon, too.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Lord of the Rings Online

How do you like it? I just hit level 39 with my captain and I've been having a blast. I also just saved enough for a horse. I've been really impressed with the rate that Turbine has been adding new content. I've yet to really feel like I'm grinding away at experience, the quests and traits really keep it engaging.

Lord of the Rings Online

Darkstar One

I saw a boxed set of Metal Gear Solid games for the PS2 that included all 3 titles.

I was wondering if MGS was the original PS1 version or a port of the Gamecube build.

Anyone know?

It's the original PS1. The set is a reprinting.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Lord of the Rings Online

How do you like it? I just hit level 39 with my captain and I've been having a blast. I also just saved enough for a horse. I've been really impressed with the rate that Turbine has been adding new content. I've yet to really feel like I'm grinding away at experience, the quests and traits really keep it engaging.

I just started a Dwarf Guardian and he's now Lvl 4 so I can't really say if I like it or not. It's very similar to WoW in terms of controls and mechanics but the setting is truly awesome.

Even now at very low level I'm already immersed in the world and it "feels" Tolkienesque.

The only gripe I have with it so far is that my system matche the minimum requirements and no more. I wish I could crank up the eye candy more because it seems to be a beautiful game.

@Tale: Thanks

Fallout 2 still

me + avenger minigun

cassidy + gauss rifle

those kids in the Den will never be stealing from me again :)

i used to have Vic too, but he got killed in a fight against the Mordino family

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!