What are you playing now?

Gorth

fallout 2

Advanced Power Armour + Jet + Psycho + Action Boy Perk + Bonus HtH Attacks Perk + Super Sledge = Lots of dead Enclave troopers :)

Advanced Power Armour + mini gun (choose your favorite) = Lots of bloody dead Enclave troopers :)

Vindicator :ermm:

Too bad the Gauss mini gun isn't in F2. :wub:

the Gauss pistol is good enough for me

though killing Melchior in the Military Base to get one can be tricky, unless you get an early crit

those spawning deathclaws are pretty tough :ermm:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. although I also played a game of TF2 with another member of SoDOFF - Pop! Yes, now hell will freeze over and our OEF "clan" will win all of the tournaments.

The Merc Armor Rocks, thanks for the tip. Now im just trying to find people to trade crap with since I have so much to trade. Pity that I can't trade armor and Guns with regular stalkers.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Working through The Experiment (most interesting game I've played in a long time), and trying to work up the energy to load up Devil May Cry 4 or Bioshock. Also picking up Persona 3: FES, downloading the Metal Gear Online Beta, buying a Ford Focus in GT5 Prologue, and despairing over the fact that I have more games than I can even imagine having the time to play, yet keep buying more. ATLUS games, yes I should get them because that damn publisher makes like what, 3 copies of every release, but the others?!

i swear Calo Nord has small man syndrome

i so wish you could kill him in the cantina on Taris...

I know, I HATE Calo! I've seen all these mods that you can make him your PC or a party member and I want to vomit :yes:>_< , cuz I just dislike him SO much. His voice, his hight, his clothes, his cheesey lines, and those STUPID goggles.

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

fallout 2

Advanced Power Armour + Jet + Psycho + Action Boy Perk + Bonus HtH Attacks Perk + Super Sledge = Lots of dead Enclave troopers :)

Advanced Power Armour + mini gun (choose your favorite) = Lots of bloody dead Enclave troopers :)

Vindicator :devil:

Too bad the Gauss mini gun isn't in F2. :)

the Gauss pistol is good enough for me

though killing Melchior in the Military Base to get one can be tricky, unless you get an early crit

those spawning deathclaws are pretty tough :shifty:

The Gauss rifle is the best weapon to reach out and touch someone. It passes through any armor even power armor.

Deathclaws just shoot their eyes out. Or shoot them in the nads. :)

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey. Poor April, she really is very bitter. :(

I want a continuation damnit! :wacko:

Me too, that was a fun game even though there wasn't a challenge in it, the story was fun enough for me :)

I heard rumors that they might do episodes like Half Life, that would royally suck i think. Episodes have so far annoyed me. The wait just isn't worth it.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

I just got to the bar keep, and beat a few guys at the arena. I suppose Ill get the other half of the documents at the lab next. The game actually runs extremely smoother now with the patches, its night and day. I get a hiccup every now and then, but wow! Its very impressive. I do get a bit of motion sickness because of how the guy walks, and the crosshair bobbing all over the place... phew!

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey. Poor April, she really is very bitter. :(

I want a continuation damnit! :wacko:

Me too, that was a fun game even though there wasn't a challenge in it, the story was fun enough for me :)

I heard rumors that they might do episodes like Half Life, that would royally suck i think. Episodes have so far annoyed me. The wait just isn't worth it.

That's what I'd heard as well. Haven't heard anything in quite some time though.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - I turned up the graphics and the game got a lot more interesting -not that it was not before the change-, I'm not sure why the brightness was so high and the quality so low before this though.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey. Poor April, she really is very bitter. :)

I want a continuation damnit! :)

That's what I'd heard as well. Haven't heard anything in quite some time though.

Dreamfall is an incredibly annoying game with a fantastic story. I remembered as I was playing with it why I hadn't immediately replayed it after first finishing it (something I usually do for games I really like). The action sequences were long and boring by my standards (the underground troll/statue part drove me nuts), but the proper adventure game bits (puzzles and conversations) were excellent. Yes, Dreamfall: Chapters is supposed to be in development, but Ragnar Tornquist seems to be busy working on an MMO called The Secret World. In an interesting post on his blog, he mentioned that "success (of Dreamfall) in the LIVE Marketplace would affect the future of the series in a positive way." - this suggests to me that production of Chapters is in doubt, but it's hardly conclusive.

Anyway, so I finished Dreamfall. (spoilers:

I can't think of another game when the optimal, indeed only, ending represents such complete and utter failure - you don't find Reza, you don't prevent the release of the Dreamer machine, Zoe's probably dead, April's probably dead, Kian's under arrest...

) I think I'll play Baldur's Gate now.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I think Dreamfall might be the only game I've ever regretted I played to completion. That ending left me in a bad mood for days.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I was pretty glum too, as I recall. Playing through it again this time I didn't mind so much, because I knew it was coming and because I believe Dreamfall Chapters will indeed be made. Here's hoping. :)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Feel the STALKER love. :p

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Stalker does have many problems, but also the greatest atmosphere in recent times. Another area where it shines, which is very related to the first, is in its dungeons. STALKER is one of the first games where I hardly tired at all of the dungeon delving, partly because it hasn't a lot of it but it is still quite amazing.

sporegif20080614235048aq1.gif

I love how Stalker mixes post-soviet indrustial scenes of urban dilapitation and devastation with the more fantastic elements usually associated with dungeons; such as the anomalies - the game's version of traps and hazardous liquid puddles; and the caches of loot which always contain something fantastic despite them being in e.g an old fertilizer production facility of all places; and lastly the ravenous monsters that are quite like post-apocalyptic versions of the commong fantasy monster archetypes like ghosts, giants and undead! They are also incredibly rewarding to delve into, since the design team has taken their precious time in crafting each one into a unique and interesting enviroment. Unlike certain CD Projekt.

Maybe the only complaint I'd like to say is the "gotcha" nature of monster placement. Triggers place, especially new, monsters into dead angles and often let them get the drop on you which justly causes panic and fingers slipping on the keyboard, missing that bandage hotkey. In a way there's a game world explanation, since these beasts are in their own, ironically, natural enviroment into which they have radically adapted thanks to frequent danger and radiation they of course should be able to surprise you. It's still a pain each time.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Tried to finish the Caesar4 mission where I stopped last year, then remembered the city layout wasn't working and I'd have to start it over, so I tossed it in a drawer again.

I need to get the somewhat faster PC hooked back up to the big TV so I can play some of the newer power-hungry games on it again. :p

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I was pretty glum too, as I recall. Playing through it again this time I didn't mind so much, because I knew it was coming and because I believe Dreamfall Chapters will indeed be made. Here's hoping. :(

I wasn't really glum, but I recall thinking "WTF, you can't possibly end it here" for several hours afterwards. :)

All this STALKER love finally won me over. I reinstalled and am starting a new game. w00t!

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - after enabling shadows, look at my last posting this topic, the game is kicking my arse again as I adjust to the change. Still, night-vision has become necessary and fighting in darkness is cool. >_<

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I tried Stalker on my friend's monster rig and now hate my ichorous framerate.

Well, anyhow, I started Homeworld 1(GOTY Edition) and it is glorious. I plan on playing through it and then continuing with the sequel.

Sublime.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds