What are you playing now?

Gorth

I've gone back to replaying Deus Ex again. For the billionth time. But I discovered a very embarrassing thing today:

It is possible to make Paul survive and I never knew that even though I've played this game to death!!

I can't believe I've missed that all this time! It's such a major event! I've apparently always escaped through the window before.. :ermm:

hehe yeah i discovered that on like my 5th playthrough

i'm still finding things out about this game >_<

like i never knew you could actually encounter Jojo Fine, i always thought he was someone you heard about but never saw....

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Still more Civ4.

Also, while wandering through the Target this weekend, I noticed that the price on Bioshock had dropped to $30, so I picked up a copy. Haven't installed it yet, though.

Bought myself a used fat PS2 for 35 bucks!!

Playing Gran Turismo 4 and absolutely loving it. It's been several years since I've played a racing game that I really liked.

Also started playing Jak and Daxter... another delightful game!

I have Xenosaga I sitting around somewhere, I'll get to it sometime.

You need to get a hold of God of War & God of War 2 & Resident Evil 4 & Dragon Quest 8: Journey of the Cursed King & Bully & ... There are LOTS of quality games available for you if this is your first PS2.

:thumbsup: Thanks!

I'm beginning to realize what I'd been missing all these years. :)

And Onimusha games, particularly 2 and 3, Shadow of the Colossus, Tekken 5 definitely, Tenchu 3:Wrath of Heaven, Final Fantasy 10 and 12, Xenosaga/gears, etc

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I just got Ice Station Santa for free. I'll be playing that later today.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Finished Ice Station Santa.

Heja Sverige!!

When all the episodes are released, yes. I just played this one now because it was free.

Heja Sverige!!

Command and Conquer: Tiberium Wars

STALKER! I just bought it for freaking 9 euros, a sale if there ever has been one.

And of course my Icewind Dale playthrough is moving steadily.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

That's not ironic, that's a coincidence. :thumbsup:

Well, I'm about the start it now, just patching to 1.0005 and adding a mod called Float 32, because it apparently doesn't change gameplay, merely improves lighting and supposedly improves framerate(!) by 20-30 percent. Uncanny.

kirottu said:

Is Stalker any good? I got it free with my mother board.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Fire Emblem the Sacred Stones - hehe Cormag plus dragon spear vs Valter = one hell of an owned boss

Oblivion Shivering Isles - finished the expansion storyline and now getting kinda bored of it...

Planescape Torment - just got Fall-from-Grace (hehe it's Bastila! well... the voice actor anyway)

Lego Star Wars the Original Trilogy - stupid Hoth level. stupid snow speeders, stupid AT-ATs....

Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines - consistently getting my butt kicked by a plague-ridden Nosferatu. guess i should've spent some of those experience points on more combat oriented skills....

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Is Stalker any good? I got it free with my mother board.

One of the most atmospheric games I've ever played. Graphically (and stylistically) awesome with some really cool Russian ingredients thrown into the mix (makes the game feel very exotic, in a good way). The feel of the weapons and the sounds are also top notch. The story is only so-so though and the game has a few flaws in how quests are presented (and accomplished) and the respawn rate in certain areas is annoying. If you can live with the feeling of never really being able to accomplish anything (outside the main quest), then you'll probably be OK with it.

I absolutely loved STALKER when I first played it, but when I tried to replay it with the latest patches I just couldn't get into it again. It was a classic case of "seen it all, done it all" for me. No replay value whatsoever.. for me at least.

There's an expansion coming along soon.. ish. I am hoping the expansion will open up the game world a little more. For some reason GSC talked about STALKER having a 25x25 miles huge free roaming area around Chernobyl initially, but the actual game was made up of a linear map divided into small zones, all contained within a pathetically low fence that you just couldn't jump over.. Maybe the expansion will go back to that promise of a more open world? They have hinted at such at least.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

^Crap! I forgot the whole thing!

I just passed to Sarajevo(after the cool Albania mission) in Tiberium Wars original campaign, as GDI. As Nod, I'm there as well, delivering the vapour bomb. I really love the aircraft in this game; the Firehawks, Vertigos, especially the cheap and versatile Venoms. Most of the time the game is going too fast for a player who has gotten used to the steady pace of Dawn of War and hates microing each unit ability in a massive army, but now that I've realised the best unit counters, I can at least trust my defense to the AI, safe in the knowledge that the unit-structure combination is a killer.

Stalker, on the other hand, is going a lot faster. I've been tasked with going to this lab, X18, but I'm scouring the outlying regions for a better weapon and a freaking Nato-scope. My IL-86 does have a scope, but it's nondetachable and I already know where to get a better Nato weapon. I haven't ventured to Dark Valley much yet, not after getting my ass handed to me after crossing a bridge and just getting to see the glowing eyes of a bloodsucker approaching nigh-light speed. On the other hand, that was before I found a Stalker suit and bought the IL-86. I had my scoped Fast-shooting AKm-47 SU for so long before that and it didn't really do much to bloosuckers, except piss them off. I mean, if you can piss off a fluid-sucking mutated humanoid with tentacles instead of a mouth.

kirottu said:

I'm playing Deus Ex :):ermm:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)