What are you playing now?

Gorth

Nod needs a good Main Battle tank. they don't really have anything that can stand up in a knock down drag out fight except the Avatar and it's big brother the Purifier. and those are so far up the tech tree it's not funny.

Massed scorpions with dozer blades are awesome if you add some emp buggies into the mix. I agree, it needs quite a bit of microing, but it's a ton of fun to see GDI colonnades stopped to their tracks and torn to shreds by the lightest armored(the bikes have no armor at all so I don't count them, heh) vehicles in the game. The Nod forces sort of lack a bullet sponge(at least in vanilla-TW, I don't have KW and the new Reckoners yet, will get it next friday), but it's possible to just mass units because they cost so little. And the economy is anything but balanced.

I have to say that predators are way too powerful still. Yeah, they are conquerable by garrisoning whole cities full of rocket militia, but it's not fun to have no foolproof method against them. And apcs last way too long against everything and do horrible damage against aircraft. No wonder it's just massed predators and apcs wherever you play.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

At the end of Crisis Core.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I finally managed to find a gamecube memory card for sale. Walmart had a crap load of 251's on sale for $5 each so I picked on up. Now that I can finally save games, I've started up Metroid Prime 1. So far it's pretty good, but I'm really missing the motion controls from Prime 3. :sad:

Guest The Architect
Played Rainbox Six Vegas 2 on story co-op this evening with my brother.

Fun stuff.

That game totally kicks my ass when I don't play with someone else

You're not the only one. I got owned on single-player, although I am crap and inexperienced at shooting games. I want to get better before I play it on Live, which will be fun.

Caesar 3. A classic.

I'm always pretty bad at this game. I cheat for money and I still find it hard to stop everything from setting on fire, or from people starving, or something - never mind balancing the books. It's a really fun game, though, tons of character in it.

vampire the masquerade bloodlines

playing as a toreador male and just stuffing round in downtown

i really really wanna smack Damsel upside the head >_<

planescape torment

stupid Pharod wanting me to get the stupid bronze sphere thingy

on the upside, at least i can talk to corpses now :thumbsup:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I really need to replay Torment, it's been so long since the last time that I'm sure I've at least forgotten the dialogs, if nothing else.

God, I wish there was a selective memory cleaner drug. I'd play the crap out of The Longest Journey, Torment, BG 2, Mafia, etc

Kane's Wrath this Friday! Getting my ass handed to me this Friday!

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Caesar 3. A classic.

I'm always pretty bad at this game. I cheat for money and I still find it hard to stop everything from setting on fire, or from people starving, or something - never mind balancing the books. It's a really fun game, though, tons of character in it.

Trade pottery. Substitutions work aswell but pottery is a good starter.

COD4 multiplayer, Gothic 2, Tiberian sun, Jagged Alliance 2 and DOW: Soulstorm for me, I need to finish one before I start a new one.

sporegif20080614235048aq1.gif

I've gone back to replaying Deus Ex again. For the billionth time. But I discovered a very embarrassing thing today:

It is possible to make Paul survive and I never knew that even though I've played this game to death!!

I can't believe I've missed that all this time! It's such a major event! I've apparently always escaped through the window before.. :(

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

C & C 3: Kane's Wrath

Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance

C & C Generals

Defense of the Ancients map mod for War 3: TFT

Some WoW - probably cancel soon

Battlefield 2

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

got to vegas on Rainbow Six Vegas for the pc. beat kanes wrath this morning.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Bought myself a used fat PS2 for 35 bucks!!

Playing Gran Turismo 4 and absolutely loving it. It's been several years since I've played a racing game that I really liked.

Also started playing Jak and Daxter... another delightful game!

I have Xenosaga I sitting around somewhere, I'll get to it sometime.

There's waaaaaaaaaaay too many optional missions available on Crisis Core. I've spent countless hours doing them and am only 42% done.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I've gone back to replaying Deus Ex again. For the billionth time. But I discovered a very embarrassing thing today:

It is possible to make Paul survive and I never knew that even though I've played this game to death!!

Amazing, isn't it? :ermm: I played the game only twice but there are a lot of surprises in it. I like the feel of playing the custom-made story. I hope Obsidian will do something similar to this with Alpha Protocol.

Back to the topic. Currently, no time for playing games. :sad: My free time goes to fictions of various forms. >_<

Bought myself a used fat PS2 for 35 bucks!!

Playing Gran Turismo 4 and absolutely loving it. It's been several years since I've played a racing game that I really liked.

Also started playing Jak and Daxter... another delightful game!

I have Xenosaga I sitting around somewhere, I'll get to it sometime.

You need to get a hold of God of War & God of War 2 & Resident Evil 4 & Dragon Quest 8: Journey of the Cursed King & Bully & ... There are LOTS of quality games available for you if this is your first PS2.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!