Bourne, 007, or Bauer

Bourne, 007, or Bauer  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Which one(s) would you prefer Alpha Protocol's guy to be like?

• Jason Bourne
    • Jack Bauer
    • James Bond (any)
    • Someone who's name doesn't begin with a "J".

What is it with the initials JB and action?! I noted in the poll the fact that all 3 names had J but didnt think about the last names! JB! All 3 of them! Aaaack! o:)

They do genetic profiling at birth, and only those predestined for greatness are allowed a name that would result in the initials JB. It's true!

Joey Buttafuoco

james%20brown.jpg

james_blunt.jpg

AnimalGallery2.jpg

2546810008.jpg

1402.jpg

What is it with the initials JB and action?! I noted in the poll the fact that all 3 names had J but didnt think about the last names! JB! All 3 of them! Aaaack! o:)

They do genetic profiling at birth, and only those predestined for greatness are allowed a name that would result in the initials JB. It's true!

Joey Buttafuoco

james%20brown.jpg

james_blunt.jpg

AnimalGallery2.jpg

2546810008.jpg

1402.jpg

story.jpg

Joey Buttafuoco

james%20brown.jpg

james_blunt.jpg

AnimalGallery2.jpg

2546810008.jpg

1402.jpg

story.jpg

Jack%20Black%20School%20of%20Rock.jpg

Joey Buttafuoco

james%20brown.jpg

james_blunt.jpg

AnimalGallery2.jpg

2546810008.jpg

1402.jpg

story.jpg

Jack%20Black%20School%20of%20Rock.jpg

jonbonjovi.jpg

jeff.jpg

Jeff Buckley

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

haha, see what you did there!

Edited by Nick_i_am

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Let's see...

All Jason Bourne does is walk for the entire movie, Jack Bauer is a ****ing god who can withstand a shot to the knee and walk again in ten minutes and James Bond's only way to find intel on the evil russian's plans is having sex.

James Bond is a nice choice here. :down:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"