Adam Sandler...

...ploop? :aiee:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

You really want that name to stick, Aram?

My initial impression, and the one that has stayed so far, is that the character looks just like a normal game character template. Think the promotional art of KotOR2 or the trailers of Mass Effect, all the default main characters in modern roleplaying games seem to look like that.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

That was win and awesome.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

And Teh Internets have been won for today!

kirottu said:

1183516964973fx91.jpg

Oh god, awesome

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I must say, Obsidian has really beautiful people as designers. I mean, just look at Chris there. Torment would have been a hit if Chris would have been on the cover instead of Guido. And I heard that Josh has tattoo's. Tattoo's are pretty badass. So they should use Josh's bad boy persona to market Aliens RPG. If female gamers would be presented with a hot, dark, bad boy lead designer with tattoo's and bike's then Aliens RPG will be an instant success. And Anne has that amazon woman thing going on. A bait for young boys.

Enough with the dancing clown.

Man, first time I've ever been called an "Amazon"... you don't get called that much at 5'4". BUT. As I am a deadly vicious ninja, I shall take it as a complement (although "bait for young boys" sounds kinda terrifying...) AND YES Obsidian has lots of hotness all over it. SMOTHERED IN THE HOTNESS. Unstoppable hotness all over the place.

Also who needs to be on that cover (the most awesome Photoshop EVER if I may say so) is our Creative Lead Mr. Brian Mitsoda. He should get swapped with the building because he is HOLY CRAP tall.

*ninjavanish*

"Rainbow Six Avellone"

War against the stupidity of Internet has never been this awesome!

kirottu said:

Eh.

Take that Obsidian Forum Community.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.