Adam Sandler...

Remember, it's concept art. In another thread on the forum you'll find that it's mentioned in the Game Informer article that at least the face is customizable to some degree.

We also have no idea what equipment the character will receive throughout the game, perhaps he'll be able to pick up and wear one of the weird 4 eye goggle suits pictured in the background.

I'm really upset about the fact he's jumping over a wall. That's unforgivable in my eyes. This game is clearly going to be weak. He should be jumping over something better.

Like crates. :p

Twitter | @Insevin

Actually, doesn't he look a bit like J.E. Sawyer?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I just noticed his watch is also quite cool.

Funnily enough, I am white, with dark hair and an average build. Also, I wear baggy pants, sneakers, and one colour T-shirts. So maybe I look like the guy on the cover. :p

Heja Sverige!!

I think he looks quite ok actually. I am SO ****ING SICK of the usual American Hero Syndrome © that's appearing in each and every game nowadays: ridiculously small head, laughably thick neck, gigantic disproportioned muscles and some homoerotic snarl on his face. Often combined with a super-detailed oversized weapon that looks like it was taken out of a weapon fanatic's wet dream (not Aram's..).

He looks quite average, which is good, even though I think he should be blonde.. like me :bat:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I just noticed his watch is also quite cool.

Funnily enough, I am white, with dark hair and an average build. Also, I wear baggy pants, sneakers, and one colour T-shirts. So maybe I look like the guy on the cover. :bat:

No.

Twitter | @Insevin

Speaking of characters: PLEASE don't turn this game into yet another Disneyfied, stupifying game where every bad guy looks like a hobo with no teeth and every good guy (or girl) are tall, slim and muscular (or well-endowed if it's a girl).

A BAD GUY CAN LOOK LIKE A HUNK TOO!! As for the perfect bad guy, check out Alan Rickman in Die Hard: sophisticated, hyper intelligent, verbal, handsome and horrifyingly ruthless. I want to see more villains like that, instead of the usual boring bad guys.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

They secretly like it. If you know what I mean

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Is he.. is he... wearing a back pack with ridiculously thick padded shoulder-straps?!

You've never seen a shoulder holster?

shoulderholsterjpgwy9.jpg

Menze may very well have just used this (the first hit on GIS for "shoulder holster") as a model. Notice the quilted shoulder pads. Or maybe he just knows more than you do.

Dont insult the devs.

Who are you, again?

Edited by Pop

Oooh, holster. See, I'm not a gun person. My knowledge regarding them extends to "make loud noise, make people go ploop".

That explains it, then.

Ploop?

Heja Sverige!!