Wacom Tablet and the Chaotic Evil Toolset

Guest Yawgnor

Guest Yawgnor

Took the plunge and got myself a Wacom for my NWN2 mod. After spending $369, and after I sobered up, I remembered that I have never used a tablet before.

I went and downloaded Languard's NWN2 Tablet Plugin, but I'm having some difficulties finding any tutorials or tips on how to use it (the tablet and the toolset together). Any suggestions?

Sorry. Can you explain it to me *as if* I was a total imbecile?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Took the plunge and got myself a Wacom for my NWN2 mod. After spending $369, and after I sobered up, I remembered that I have never used a tablet before.

I went and downloaded Languard's NWN2 Tablet Plugin, but I'm having some difficulties finding any tutorials or tips on how to use it (the tablet and the toolset together). Any suggestions?

First, you should open the Properties Window for your Tablet. There you should be able to add the NWN2Toolset.exe to your drivers in order to adjust pressure sensitivity, tilt, key mappings etc. Just experiment a bit in the toolset with the properties, like by creating terrain.

I personally only use a Tablet with Painter and ZBrush... but for Terrain creation in the NWN2 Toolset it could be also very handy, I guess.

• 1 month later...
It's a pen with mouse buttons on you move across a magnetised surface to enable you to draw on the screen. I take it there is something in the makeup of the toolset that makes this desirerable.

Other than that you would use it for art programs.

Thanks. :grin:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.