• SNES
    • Sega Saturn
    • Sega DreamCast
    • P/C
    • Mac
    • Linux
    • Atari systems
    • None on List 2
  3. 3. The Best System (Continued further)

• Gameboy DS
    • Gameboy Other
    • Evo: Phase One, GP2X, or Gizmondo
    • N-Gage, N-Gage QD, Tapwave Zodiac, or WonderSwan
    • Panasonic Q, Q Handheld, iQue, or NeoGeo
    • 3DO, Apple Pippin, PC-FX, Amiga CD2
    • Turbografx16, Amstrad, Pioneer, Supervision
    • Sega Nomad, Sega Master, Sega SG, Commodore
    • Vectrex, Intellivision, Magnavox, Fairchild, Coleco
    • Other (Unlisted)

Yeah, but you like men, so you don't count.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

If I recall correctly Britain had China on a leash forever by holding Hong Kong, only released like 11 years ago.

You don't, it was a 99 year lease that came to its end.

You mean a 99 year leash. I also liked the SNES. I particuarly enjoyed Aladdin, Sim City Classic, and Mario All-Stars (had like 5 Mario World games in 1).

Twitter | @Insevin

Jesus...

LEASE, not leash

Two entirely different things

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

No that's the point. But if the British convinced China to lease Hong Kong for 99 years then I guess it is a LEASE instead of a LEASH (saying as if it was coerced). No misreading, just different meaning, like Xard said.

Note to all: Don't read Poll results by the %. Only read by the # of votes cast per item because some of the options on the lists were "none on this list" so % WILL be inaccurate!

:p

Twitter | @Insevin

The British Empire did invade China on two seperate occasions which lead to British occupation of Hong Kong. However British rule over Hong Kong subsequent to that was part of a legitimate business deal with the Guangxu Emperor of China as part of the Sino-British Joint Declaration.

This was mostly done to prevent an economic collapse on the island it seems.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

And PC and Linux is the same thing.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

SNES for the win. I like bad graphics and 2D tons better then good graphics + 3D, for some odd reason.

It's because those games had to rely on style and gameplay. A lot of modern games are basically good graphics only.

Which is why they suck. I'd rather play good games with bad graphics than bad games with good graphics. Stupid developers. I'd rather play Super Mario World on the SNES than play something like Halo, or Call of Duty 4, or WoW - which, for the last one, not only is the game play bad, the graphics are out-dated too.

If only they could mix the two, a truly good game could come out. But I haven't seen a "truly good" game for about ten years.

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

There are a million problems with this thread...

Well, when you can narrow it down to your top three, feel free to share. :thumbsup:

Narrowing it down is easy enough, the poll is a joke.

Wii

nintendo_wii_1.jpg

PC

ALIENWARE_PC_by_computerarts.jpg

Amiga(Any version).

AAT4000s.jpg

Edited by @\NightandtheShape/@

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

Well you are supposed to pick ONE system. Then, even though I have at least 30 older systems, I am still ridiculed for not having enough options. If you're not listed, say "other" then post your fave system.

Sorry for typos such as Gameboy DS. But as far as I'm concerned that thing is a gameboy. P/C Luinix problems?? They are seperate options, so what is the problem? You technically cant vote for 2. Oh, and theres no humor to the thread its just people like some really ghetto video games. :p

Twitter | @Insevin

More like Windows 1902 BECAUSE YOU'RE OLD

Kids these days, they just don't make them like they used to... Umm, never mind.

If I had to pick a single gaming system, the C64 wins hands down.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein