Airmen Made Sausage With Their Own Blood

Eddo36

Could you please link to the image instead of attaching it? :thumbsup:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Whats there to discuss? These guys were sick enough to use their own blood for sausage and you posted a rather disgusting pic of it. Thanks for sharing.

:thumbsup:

Bye bye now!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Try out something that is essentially cannibalism.

Let me think about this for a moment... NO!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Making food from your body structure is considered cannibalism by most people.

I mean, come on, ****ing human blood sausages!?

And by the way, you might be hot if your face had a smile on and not a poker look. Or if you didn't look so unnaturally stiff.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I think once we get outside our "comfort zone", which often is a cultural thing, we start squirming and feel reluctant to even talk about it.

Heck, I remember once seeing something from South America (I think) where natives of the Amazon were eating some awfully big, living and wriggling grubs. I felt rather uncomfortable. The same thing applies at the thought of eating something with human, bodily fluids in it :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I disagree. I think there is a distinction between the two, eating grubs, and eating something made with human blood.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm in the odd camp that would eat sausage made from my own blood before I ate sausage made from the blood of another creature, so I don't see what you're all freaking out about. You're eating blood and flesh all the time, why be so picky.

My blood! He punched out all my blood! - Meet the Sandvich

You're eating blood and flesh all the time, why be so picky.

Yep. Just because we are foreclosed to the idea of cannibalism does not mean that it is a universal and timeless real 'truth' that any form of cannibalism is completely despicable. We are not 'naturally' predisposed to be disgusted by cannibalism, anyway. If pushed we can eat it just fine; if we don't know it's human meat we'll eat it just fine. I'm not saying let's eat it, by the way, and I'm glad I came here after Eddo removed the direct image tag, but what we currently eat is pretty darn disgusting if you look at it from a different perspective, you know.

Like that cover-lard in cans of Spam. Gah!

I'm in the odd camp that would eat sausage made from my own blood before I ate sausage made from the blood of another creature, so I don't see what you're all freaking out about. You're eating blood and flesh all the time, why be so picky.

I'd eat it especially if it was my own! I mean, heck, I just gave up a lot of blood! I need to eat now.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I don't see all the fuss. what with all the loafing about and beer my blood is practically kobe beef blood.

On the other hand, _airforce_ blood. Blimey. :shifty:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I don't see all the fuss. what with all the loafing about and beer my blood is practically kobe beef blood.

On the other hand, _airforce_ blood. Blimey. :shifty:

Beer brats!

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."