What is the Lightsaber move is this?

Anyone know what lightsaber move Darth serron uses in the movie(Dark Resurrection) is called where he puts the ligtsaber in the ground and sorta creates a shockwave like force energy wave, never seen that one before is it the famous Force earthquake thingy or what the hell its called one of the ancient sith lords used to kill his master with or something?

Hey and if Obisdian crew is watching could we get for for kotor 3 is it happens to show up ^^

Edited by Barzarel

Sion, perhaps? But he's in KOTOR 2, not any movies...

Never heard of Serron... :ermm:

Intel Core i5 760 2.8 GHz / MSI P55-CD53 / 8 GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series PC10666 1333 MHz DDR3 / MSI GeForce GTX 560Ti Hawk Edition 1 GB

• 2 weeks later...
The post above me makes no since and should be deleted. The topic is talking about a move.... not a enemy. I know he's just trying to get posts....

Jerk. I'm referring to the fact that Serron doesn't exist, smartone. Sion is who I beleive they're referring to. But that would belong in KotOR 2...?

Twitter | @Insevin

The post above me makes no since and should be deleted. The topic is talking about a move.... not a enemy. I know he's just trying to get posts....

Jerk. I'm referring to the fact that Serron doesn't exist, smartone. Sion is who I beleive they're referring to. But that would belong in KotOR 2...?

Its kinda funny. Some girl who gets on everyones nerve in my class says the same thing. (Smartone)

This thread :)

geass-1.jpg

Part of Rise of the Sith TSL Mod