Direct action protests

Walsingham

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2008...carbonemissions

When I see stuff like this, it doesn't make me impresse. I think "Have these idiots no concept of the risks involved in toddling about a runway? Or climbing up on aeroplanes?" Far from making me more interested in their political points it makes me inclined to ignore them. I don't ignore them, but the effort required to still pay attention is aggravating.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Never mind the protesters... I am more concerned about the lack of airport security! :bat:

What if they hadn't advertised their presence with a big colourful banner but left something with much more impact attached to the plane?!?

*goes back to protesting quietly, enjoying his newfound replacement for Nestle coffee*

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Never mind the protesters... I am more concerned about the lack of airport security! :bat:

What if they hadn't advertised their presence with a big colourful banner but left something with much more impact attached to the plane?!?

*goes back to protesting quietly, enjoying his newfound replacement for Nestle coffee*

Strangely enough, one finds that people who resort to political violence as a consequence of marginal views are - coincidentally - not very bright.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

At least they arn't PETA.

Yes. I've only seen one PETA demonstration. They were in Kinghtsbridge, London, throwing paint at old ladies in fur coats. Strangely, however, when some bikers happened along in leathers they did nothing...

-Elwood Blues

Yes. I've only seen one PETA demonstration. They were in Kinghtsbridge, London, throwing paint at old ladies in fur coats. Strangely, however, when some bikers happened along in leathers they did nothing...

Don't forget the 'lol, firebombed your house and dug up your dead relatives' crap they've been doing to reserch scientists.

It's terrorism.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Don't forget the 'lol, firebombed your house and dug up your dead relatives' crap they've been doing to reserch scientists.

It's terrorism.

Well, yes. There was a fantastic piece of undercover journalism done here on their militant 'wing'. The guys involved were filmed showing sod all interest in the animals and every interest in the fear and distress they were causing.

-Elwood Blues

Monty Python's Life of Brian did an excelant job in satarising millitant wings, esspically in reguards to the way they react to their moral allies.

Point is, this is nothing new, it becomes more about the power than the cause.

Hadescopy.jpg

Monty Python's Life of Brian did an excelant job in satarising millitant wings, esspically in reguards to the way they react to their moral allies.

Point is, this is nothing new, it becomes more about the power than the cause.

Like my new pepper mill.

-Elwood Blues

Dude, is it one of those ones that you can turn one way to dispence pepper and turn the other to despence salt?

Because those are totally awsome.

My dad has a battery powered one, but the problem is that 80% of the sodding thing is the battery, meaning you need to fill it up every 5 bloody minutes, and for what? WIIIIIIIR CRRRRUUUUUNCH SLORT 'oh look, i've got an uneven pepper spread again, thanks a bunch technology'.

Hadescopy.jpg

Dude, is it one of those ones that you can turn one way to dispence pepper and turn the other to despence salt?

Because those are totally awsome.

My dad has a battery powered one, but the problem is that 80% of the sodding thing is the battery, meaning you need to fill it up every 5 bloody minutes, and for what? WIIIIIIIR CRRRRUUUUUNCH SLORT 'oh look, i've got an uneven pepper spread again, thanks a bunch technology'.

It's just one of those enormous ones, that make you feel like you could grind anything in them.

-Elwood Blues

I am a proud member of PETA.

Peaple

Eating

Tasty

Animals

:)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

My sister made my parents promise not to buy meat.

My brother and I went out and shot our own.

Curiously, she was not happy.

-Elwood Blues

Thats the neighbourhood where several delivery guys have gone missing, isn't it? :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Thats the neighbourhood where several delivery guys have gone missing, isn't it? :ermm:

Whole steam-liners went missing.

-Elwood Blues