Xbox 360 Revolutions

Nick_i_am

LOL. Cheating n00b! Poor Tale.

Tale has left a lasting impression on this community, enough that I rather doubt he would stoop so low as to cheat for gamerscore. So, keep the jabs to yourself, ok?

How is it even possible to cheat?! A 360 game is not like a game of monopoly where you can nick some banknotes when the other players arent looking.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

hahahaha

When have I ever claimed to even own a 360 without it being a blatant lie?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4

gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4

gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4

gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4

gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4

gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4

gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Wow, that's super disapointing. I had spelled out GTA4 wth the little gta4's but it ruined it when I posted it.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

On the bright side it looks like some guy screaming out GTA4.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4		gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4				gta4 gta4 gta4			 gta4		   gta4
gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4		gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4			   gta4		gta4			gta4		   gta4
gta4 gta4								 gta4						gta4		  gta4		   gta4		   gta4  
gta4 gta4								 gta4					   gta4			gta4		  gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 
gta4 gta4	  gta4 gta4				  gta4					  gta4			  gta4		 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 
gta4 gta4	  gta4 gta4				  gta4					 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4					   gta4 
gta4 gta4		   gta4				  gta4					 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4					   gta4 
gta4 gta4		   gta4				  gta4					 gta4				gta4					   gta4 
gta4 gta4		   gta4				  gta4					 gta4				gta4					   gta4 
gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4				  gta4					 gta4				gta4					   gta4 
gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4 gta4				  gta4					 gta4				gta4					   gta4

There you go. Fixed.

Jebus H Cripes Jags why couldn't you have been online fifteen minutes ago? You would have witness my uber-ownage during a 27-0-2 run on Showdown, of all levels! One helicopter strike per death! That **** was insane. I need to turn the 360 back on and see if I extended my kill streak.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Given the number of times we've been dying, this will last us a very long time.

Even with respawns (1 each on realistic), we had to tone down the enemy density to medium. Once we get 4p, high density it is, and we're finishing every freaking map on realistic. The non-linearity of the maps is appreciated. With 4p, we could split up in teams of 2 and cover each other.

Nick got rid of CoD4 ;_;

We'll be picking up Crackdown at some point.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I tried that new game "Viking: something something of whatever" and I suppose Creative Assembly got tired of making really clever and polished Total War games, and decided to make the dumbest game they could. Some first impressions:

The setting is like if you let a retarded 12-yearold give you a rundown on the Wikipedia article about Norse Mythology, chopped that up real good, added 2/3rds of generic fantasy and put the mix in a blender along with some week-old fecal matter. The game does look good, but the art design comes from someone whose closest experience of anything Nordic is having watched "conan the destroyer" once or twice.

The gameplay and general layout of the missions is console-typical, go to point A and kill everything there, if you happen to come across some random sacks of gold lying around plain on the ground for everyone to see, remember to pick those up. The combat is average, push one button for fast attacks, hold another for slow+strong ones, but youll probably learn more moves later.

So the first impressions is less than stellar.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I tried that new game "Viking: something something of whatever" and I suppose Creative Assembly got tired of making really clever and polished Total War games, and decided to make the dumbest game they could. Some first impressions:

The setting is like if you let a retarded 12-yearold give you a rundown on the Wikipedia article about Norse Mythology, chopped that up real good, added 2/3rds of generic fantasy and put the mix in a blender along with some week-old fecal matter. The game does look good, but the art design comes from someone whose closest experience of anything Nordic is having watched "conan the destroyer" once or twice.

The gameplay and general layout of the missions is console-typical, go to point A and kill everything there, if you happen to come across some random sacks of gold lying around plain on the ground for everyone to see, remember to pick those up. The combat is average, push one button for fast attacks, hold another for slow+strong ones, but youll probably learn more moves later.

So the first impressions is less than stellar.

:p

^spam

To put TA style: Sorry for not being specific, jackass. :thumbsup:

Twitter | @Insevin

Ah well, at least you didn't start a new thread about it. Postcount whore.

I found Crackdown kind of gay, but I suppose multiplayer may be more fun.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Now you're doing it!