Who is Atris?

Some people said that there is no in-game screenshot of the white-haired chick.I believi that I have one, but I could be wrong.

This is just one of the PC models, they used her in one of the walkthroughs but as a DS character.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

you maybe rigt, but seeing her up close from zoom it looks a lot like the chick in the concept art, except for the clothing. <_<

On the other if the woman in the white hood from the screenshot was Bastila she should have a yellow lightsaber since she was a sentinel, not a blue one from a guardian, but that doesn't have to mean anything since probably that's not Basttila IMO.

I don't think that it's Bastila, but if it is they probably didn't want to give her the trademark yellow staff-saber in these early screens.

It is possible that Bastila could be in the game but if she is i dont think obsidian would give it away by releasing a screen shot of her.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

hmm...... most interesting. I agree with Darth Sun Tzu, that character is probably not bastila (the hooded white jedi not the white haired chick people!). I strongly hope Bastila is not in the game and was killed by some sith assasins. useless complaining traitorous idiot. i enjoyed killing her and never once tried bringing her back to the light.

notice how when bastilla turned to the dark that her force powers were not as good when you picked them as leveling up shame you couldnt pick her evil force powers. how could you play a darkside revan if evil bastilla has rubbish powers from malak.

as for atris looks like im goint to believe majority on the concept art :lol: