Darh Traya *spoilers*

I guess it all somewhat depends on what type/lvl of Jedi/Sith you have, what powers, special items you might have etc, but what you need to remember is that this battle will last a bit, therefore if you don't have that high a health, you will need to heal on a regular basis. Obviously working with Knight Speed and sorting your sabers out to inflict maximum damage and use the maxed out flurry will make things faster, and using all defensive forces right before you kick off is good, as well as stimulants. Maxed out force push can buy you time. If you see the fight going pear-shaped, you can always run away down one of the paths and heal/power up before heading back in. I think Kreia won't chase after you (although her 'sabers' will). This is a pretty good tactic if you have force jump, because on your way back in you can use that, which followed up with critical strikes and flurrys are quite effective.

In any case, be patient and don't be afraid to try different things.

Edited by refuse

Well, like the above user said, it all depends. I personally equip my best lightsaber/weapon(not guns. She has a lightsaber), armor, implants, and shields. I am usally pure DS and have maxed out on Storm and Life. So I equip my Armor - whose name escapes me - that doesn't restrict force. Zeision Sha or Jal Shey if I'm correct. My lightsaber usually has my name crystal on pure DS and other powerful components that I made by abusing the Hanharr glitch(+STR, -INT, INF DS. INT loses so much it is reset to highest level impossible without using that glitch). I go in and start attacking. If I have a large STR and CON, I can last the whole fight(even the next section) and lose half or less of my health(With implants that increase CON too, of course 8))

Second Section:

I'm guessing you haven't gotten this far.. so... Possible Spoilers Ahead!

This part can be deceiving since the sabers seem like they just move slightly and do damage to you. I reccomend the phrase "hit and run". Use a power/attack(Lightning/Power Attack) to hit one, and repeat. If you don't want to do that, and you have maxed out Burst o' speed, then use that, and run around the spire. You should lose them. (Should...) Go ahead and attack Traya. Since she has no hands now, she can only melee now, and not well since she can only kick well...

;)

geass-1.jpg

Part of Rise of the Sith TSL Mod

If you have force speed and throw lightsaber, you can outrun them until they stop chasing you. Then, from a comfortable distance you can just keep throwing your lightsaber at Kreia. You can kill her with one hand on your mouse (clicking the "throw saber" button) and drinking a nice cup of coffee with the other hand at the same time ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

• 1 month later...

What I had by the end of the game (xbox):

female exile that looked like Atris

Dark Side -------------------------------------------------------------------- Light Side

.............................................................................^

Jal Shey Advisor Armor (with high Mark upgrades)

Jal Shey Meditation Belt

elite Force Resist mask (doesn't hurt your force, better than normal one)

2 blue lightsabers with Poinite Lens, 1 "Exile" crystal, anti-droid parts and +++ energy damage crystals (mostly made at a workbench with componets)

Prototype Zaerpine Energy Shield

"Exile" armband (but only after assassins were gotten past, before than Mandalorian Power Shields [70pts melee defense vs 50pts standard mandalorian melee shield])

Implant-dont remember-I think Fittness or Power

Versus Traya/Kreia I used Force Enlightenment (3 in 1 or somthing) repeatedly and power/critical strikes with the aggressive lightsaber form.

Against the float sabers I ran down the sides in hit and run attacks. I easily hurt traya and got to the sabers twice, but dided there. The third time, it took A LOT longer to fight traya for some reason, then against sabers I won, and easily took her out afterward. I think what really helped was the boosts from my belt and mask against her. I also had no idea you could train your team members 1st time around and so I never trained anyone. :(

Edited by walkerguy

Twitter | @Insevin

I quickly did the battle with the sabers again(along with the First Hald :) ), and heres what I was:

Jedi Sentinel/Jedi Master

Level 30

Force Storm, Force Enlightenment, Death Field, and a whole bunch of other force powers, but they were the best.

I was really good in the force (High WIS and CHR, at least 400 FP) I spammed Force Storm and Death Field when I got hurt. I had a lot of Life Support Packs and a high Treat Injury. So when I lost about 3/4 of my health, and activate Force Enlightenment, run away, and use as many LSP as I could.

geass-1.jpg

Part of Rise of the Sith TSL Mod