The best man in KOTORs

Petra

Flame away all you want, o male members.

Actually, I know just as many, if not more, female gamers who loath Carth than I know male gamers who hate him.

I don't understand how any female gamers can loath him! I really don't find him whiny. He's just reluctant to trust people, and with good reason! I think its sweet that he finally opens up to you! Eh...maybe its just us Carth lovers that see him that way....

Eh...maybe its just us Carth lovers that see him that way....

Basically, yes, I think that you -as in the group of people who support Carth- like the points that other people hate. :thumbsup:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Not just fools, the force is in everyone and everything. And Atton has a remarkbly good connection to it, considering how he killed jedi. Atton, he was my strongest jedi besides me of course :thumbsup:

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan

• 1 month later...

Thred pruned .. hard..

Stay focused people and discuss the issues at hand instead. I won't be as forgiving if this thread is derailed in a similar fashion again.

Fortune favors the bald.

Guest The Architect

Hmm, I wonder what the subject matter of the topic derailment was, and who was involved... :blink:

Canderous/Mandalore's my favourite male character, just because hard ass bastards with cool voices = win. Jolee was a funny, clever and laid back old champ, Carth, while somewhat annoying and a bit schizo, was honest, sensible, loyal and individualistic, good traits which outweighs his bad ones in my opinion, Atton was likeable because his bitterness projected into this witty, smart ass, sarcastic bloke, so he was good value, Bao-Dur was pretty lame and creepy if you ask me, and the Disciple isn't even worth mentioning. Oh wait, I just did... :lol: