Stargate Atlantis - Poll

walkerguy

I need to rent this new season. When do the DVDs come out? I've missed it all so far.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

No offence, buddy, but I#ve seen three and they were all so bad I've given up on the series. Bloody Fox network, trying to do things on the even cheaper.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Why watch Stargate when I can watch Battlestar Galactica?

POPLES CHOICE AWARDS

Favorite SCI-FI SHOW Stargate Atlantis :)

2nd Battlestar Galactica :shifty::o

3rd Doctor Who

KICKASS

desktop_01_800.jpg

SEE HERE: Peoples Choice Awards 2008 - Don't like it? Should of voted yourself? Did vote against Atlantis? HaHaHa!!!

Maybe a lot of people don't like the show cause its actually reasonably realistic. Battle Star Galactica is unrealistic and has an overzealous view over humans. I mean seriously. You all only like it cause that Tricia Helfer.

Edited by walkerguy

Twitter | @Insevin

I remember there was a Stargate episode with a plot similar to Groundhog Day. That was fun.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

That was a SG-1 episode, yeah. Quite fun.

And no; Stargate isn't "realistic"... no Sci-fi is... that's why it is called SCI-FI(ction!).

Can't really at once think up my favorite Atlantis episode (and 4 isn't aired here yet :()

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

What I mean is some alein portal is found and theres not Jedi or Death Stars or super humans with super technology just a team of modern-day soldiers and scientists who try to save themselves from being culled or killed or raped or something while they examine the Ancients left-behinds and help the people of the Pegesaus galaxy; which is more realsitic than some battle cluster who leave earth, get lost and say WTF OMG like LOL we are so TOTALLY lost! Atlantis/SG1 is more realistic than Star Wars, Star Trek, Enterprise (if anyone cares) as well as Battlestar Faggotica- I mean Galactica. Wait I think thats Italian for ****... :shifty: Again, Atlantis owns People Choice Awards (the most recent) and started sooner that ******* Galactica, due in March. I hope they put that POS on haitus.

Twitter | @Insevin

They're all unrealistic, though. Does it really matter which portal-shifting, planet-jumping, tightsuit-wearing sci-fi story is more realistic? I guess it helps the suspension of disbelief, but they're all pretty silly anyway.

But then, it won the People's Choice Awards. That means everything you know, the People's Choice Awards. That means billions and billions of people got up and said, I choo, choo, choooose Star Trek!

They're all unrealistic, though. Does it really matter which portal-shifting, planet-jumping, tightsuit-wearing sci-fi story is more realistic? I guess it helps the suspension of disbelief, but they're all pretty silly anyway.

But then, it won the People's Choice Awards. That means everything you know, the People's Choice Awards. That means billions and billions of people got up and said, I choo, choo, choooose Star Trek!

STAR TREK fans felled by the lightsabers of the JEDI!!!... And the team on Stargate Atlantis!

Twitter | @Insevin

No offence, buddy, but I#ve seen three and they were all so bad I've given up on the series. Bloody Fox network, trying to do things on the even cheaper.

Opinions- Atlantis isn't major in sci-fi-ness maybe ok. Whats up with FOx though?

Twitter | @Insevin

Window of opportunity...

wait, atlantis episodes... don't really know those. how about the one where Mccay and Shepard become gods of two separate cultures.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Window of opportunity...

wait, atlantis episodes... don't really know those. how about the one where Mccay and Shepard become gods of two separate cultures.

Thats an ok one (The Game) on a few days ago on the fox network for some reason instead of sci-fi. It was like virtual reality ages of empires or empire earth or what have you, civilization maybe. I suppose the moderator up there would say they're being cheap (something about Fox being even cheaper than sci-fi???) :thumbsup:

Twitter | @Insevin

I remember there was a Stargate episode with a plot similar to Groundhog Day. That was fun.

that was window of opportunity.

and I have Big Daddy Kirby as my avatar.

I was tempted to reply stating 'spam' but I thought that might be pushing things a bit far :lol:

As far as Atlantis goes, I was a big fan of the original Stargate, but never actually got to the series where they brought in the Farscape guys properly.

So yeah, how does Atlantis stack up against the Anubis ark in terms of characters and storytelling?

Edited by Nick_i_am

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

My favorite episode was called The Game. First aired: 5/11/2007. In it McKay and Sheppard were playing an Ancient strategy game that turned out to be a social experiment and everything they had been doing in game, two groups of people were following on another planet. McKay's country used his face as a flag and emphasized science, with like zeppelins and bycicles and such, while Sheppards was all dark age barbarian with a large army. The entire time I was like "I want to play that game!"

Also, the girl who ran McKay's country was hot.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I was tempted to reply stating 'spam' but I thought that might be pushing things a bit far o:)

As far as Atlantis goes, I was a big fan of the original Stargate, but never actually got to the series where they brought in the Farscape guys properly.

So yeah, how does Atlantis stack up against the Anubis ark in terms of characters and storytelling?

When does this Anubis ark come on?

Twitter | @Insevin

My favorite episode was called The Game. First aired: 5/11/2007. In it McKay and Sheppard were playing an Ancient strategy game that turned out to be a social experiment and everything they had been doing in game, two groups of people were following on another planet. McKay's country used his face as a flag and emphasized science, with like zeppelins and bycicles and such, while Sheppards was all dark age barbarian with a large army. The entire time I was like "I want to play that game!"

Also, the girl who ran McKay's country was hot.

I think the girl who leads the travelers ship in "The Travelers" is way hotter than "The Game" girl. Again, for some reason "The Game" recently aired on Fox when they don't even handle Atlantis.

Twitter | @Insevin

I was tempted to reply stating 'spam' but I thought that might be pushing things a bit far o:)

When does this Anubis ark come on?

It was the second to last story arc in SG1, before the ori/ancient one that happened

Ah. I record Stargate on my DVR but I said screw SG-1 cause they all had bad picture quality (all there was seemed to be 1999 and 2002, the 2002 looked fine.) I was watching more Atlantis anyway, which seemed better than SG-1 to me. Fridays @ 10EST/9CEN.

post-23038-1203528911_thumb.jpg

Twitter | @Insevin

Maj. Carter is my kind of woman.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.