What you did today

Walsingham

I had an exam today. Did not exactly ace it, but I suspect I managed to scrape by. I hate computer science exams where they demand that you write code on paper. This time it was assembly code.. 200 lines of code to write "Hello world!" on the screen.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Write code on paper? All our tests are in the program we are using (Flash or Dreamweaver), I've never heard anyone writing it out free-hand.

They made us do it in high school. Can't remember the justification they gave us for writing it on paper. :lol:

Write code on paper? All our tests are in the program we are using (Flash or Dreamweaver), I've never heard anyone writing it out free-hand.

They made us do it in high school. Can't remember the justification they gave us for writing it on paper. :-

So when you do cut and paste code, you literally use a scissor and glue?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

They made us do it in high school. Can't remember the justification they gave us for writing it on paper. :ermm:

So when you do cut and paste code, you literally use a scissor and glue?

:(

Today, I went to school. Then ate. Now I'm posting.

Oh, and I watched a baseball game :D

geass-1.jpg

Part of Rise of the Sith TSL Mod

I won 40 dollars on some of the basketball last week but my friend lost the ticket so hes going to pay me out of his pocket. I also gave a speech earlier today that went alright I suppose. I always come underneath the time limit of speeches this time by like 6 seconds which sucked but I read it too fast and stuff so it sucked. I don't know if I'm going to on Wednesday because that class makes me angry and ditch my first college class in the history of my college class going-ness for the last 2 years I've been going. Yeah I'm a pretty big loser. :'(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

theslug world dictator yet? Hows it coming along? :(

Fine I suppose. It just comes down to time. I've yet to enact my plan to make my massive fortune in slug juice futures. So until then I can't really afford to buy up all the pharmaceutical companies to research and design the most addictive drug possible that I could slip into the drinking water. Then it'd be simple. Sway the masses at my command.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I had a pretty boring day at work. My boss was doing employee evaluations, which I was lucky enough to sit in on. And to be honest I wanted to add in 'lazy cow' or 'you're as useless as **** on a lizard' to some of his responses, but I managed to keep my mouth shut. This time.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

i've decided i'm gonna take some time off work, maybe a week or two

averaging about 2 hours sleep a night (if i'm lucky) is really starting to screw with my head

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

haha screw you buddy :lol:

i know i've got enough annual leave saved up to take like a month paid leave if i want to

a month without working but still getting paid. sweeeeet

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Guest Accept
Well, that explains a lot. :lol:

Quiet you! If not I'm going to send Sawyer on you, and we both know how that'll end. :shifty:

-------------------

Today I've been at school for a couple of hours. When I came home I practically died and have been a sleep until now. And tomorrow it's Friday! :wub:

Edited by Accept

Lessons are done, so are lectures.

Home! S.T.A.L.K.E.R!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Tied up with a neat ribbon and continued here.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.