What you did today

Walsingham

I was meatspinned and got past "you are oficially gay now" mark :p

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

haha that thing is disturbingly awesome

a friend showed it to me, and now ever time i hear him sing that "you spin me right round baby right round" i can't help but think of the meatspin and crack up with laughter

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Well, the added "you spin me right round baby right round" in the background together with movement makes it somewhat hypnotical in its own twisted, horrifying way

Dear god that sounded very silly.

Edited by SteveThaiBinh

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

yeah avoid 2girls1cup if you can...

i mean, i've seen some nasty things, but that is just nasty

That's what everyone tells me. I start thinking it can't possibly be that bad until I come to my senses and remember that this is the internet we are talking about.

I am that rare beast: a man who can resist the urge to be curious. Although I must say I mastered the art only after reading the NYPD crime investigation handbook. I challenge anyone who believes the death penalty is always wrong to read it.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I've spent the night writing a short essay about whether or not Nero could be classified as a megalomaniac and how that/his grandiose plans for Rome, led to his downfall. Oddly enough, I've actually been enjoying myself. Unfortunately I don't have a copy of Tacitus Annals of Imperial Rome so I can't get any actual quotes from that (but I do have a couple pages of notes, just not exact quotes). I do have a copy of Suetonius The Twelve Caesars which has been a great source!

I have both Tacitus at Suetonius at home - they're pretty darn good, yes. Also Polybius, Thucydides, Herodotus and a few others. They're actually very nice reading.

I am that rare beast: a man who can resist the urge to be curious. Although I must say I mastered the art only after reading the NYPD crime investigation handbook. I challenge anyone who believes the death penalty is always wrong to read it.

Man, that's a can of worms. On one hand it is wrong, on the other, some people simply deserve to die. But that's another can of worms too.

Additionally, Skiing is the finest sport there ever was.

Edited by Nick_i_am

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I do have a copy of Suetonius The Twelve Caesars which has been a great source!

Excellent reading, if a little dry >_

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein