What you did today

Walsingham

:'(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

No one like the dentist.

The only redeeming factor to going to the dentist is that I have yet to see an ugly dental hygienist. 90% of those I've seen are 1) Female, 2) Mid twenties, 3) Blonde and 4) Hawt. :)

Edited by Deraldin

I really do like the dentist. The orthodontist on the other hand, I despised them, nay, I had a profound and deep hatred for them. The mid twenties attractive females were there but theres something about mid twenties attractive chicks; they are insane, retarded, and shallow. I'd honestly rather take a shovel and permanently destroy their pretty little faces then nail a moderately less attractive chick who isn't a morally bankrupt whore.

I'm angry. ):<

blarg.

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Good job at cheering him up Deraldin :)

Which reminds me that I should go see a dentist some day... although... it is only 15 years since the last visit :ninja10:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I woke up this morning. I'll keep you posted.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Last night, I made tapenade to bring to an office potluck today. Pitting a pound of mixed variety black olive is not particularly fun, but I'm happy with the end product.

Also, I had no idea how expensive good anchovies were. Delicious, but expensive.

I really do like the dentist. The orthodontist on the other hand, I despised them, nay, I had a profound and deep hatred for them. The mid twenties attractive females were there but theres something about mid twenties attractive chicks; they are insane, retarded, and shallow. I'd honestly rather take a shovel and permanently destroy their pretty little faces then nail a moderately less attractive chick who isn't a morally bankrupt whore.

Well at least it's over with for another 9 months, sorta. I'm told that I have one cavity on each of the top two wisdom teeth and the bottom right wisdom tooth is pushing against the molar in front of it. I have an appointment with the oral surgeon (conveniently located just down the stairs from the dentist!) at the beginning of May to discuss the wisdom teeth. Also have a giant metal filling that supposedly only has another year tops before it's done.

Other than that it went surprisingly well. Not sure how that happened. They totally missed the spot that caused so much pain last time. No one asked me how often I've been brushing (I even had my lie all rehearsed!) and I managed to get out of that chair without having one of those sharp metal instruments jammed into my gums. All in all, it was probably my second best check-up in the past 5 years or so.

Also, I take back the mid-twenty something comment. Only the one receptionist at this new place is mid-twenties. Everyone else looks 30 something.

I wish there was a physical embodyment of the wind that I could just punch right in the face.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Tampere was snowed in this morning, completely goddamn icestormed. I had both British and Am. Lit. in he morning and ended up with translation, which score seems to hold at 4,5, amazingly.

Today is gonna be a long winding road of essay writing and lack of sleep, without coffee. Boo-yah.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Tampere was snowed in this morning, completely goddamn icestormed. I had both British and Am. Lit. in he morning and ended up with translation, which score seems to hold at 4,5, amazingly.

Today is gonna be a long winding road of essay writing and lack of sleep, without coffee. Boo-yah.

Do you get Irn Bru where you are? I was obliged to open a bottle yesterday for work after a long day, and it's bloody rocket fuel.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Sorry, Steve. Hey! Let's support the Steve by sending him Irn Bru!

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm not sending any more hookers until FedEx explain what happened to the last lot.

-Elwood Blues

Thanks for asking. I'm signing the deal tomorrow. Then the awesome might of me shall begin the Herculean task of transporting my library across.

-Elwood Blues

Do you get Irn Bru where you are? I was obliged to open a bottle yesterday for work after a long day, and it's bloody rocket fuel.

Can't recall seeing it in any normal stores. Maybe an import shoppe...

Thanks though.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds