What you did today

Walsingham

Now I know why you like that mask, Shryke. It hypnotises women. There is no other explanation. :shifty:

haha it just adds to my already formidable powers of sexiness :brows:

yeah... :-

damn straight :)

weeee going to see Immortal tonight

in fact, i'm just about to leave. the doors open in 45 mins

can't wait :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I left my house at around 3 o clock thinking I was going to go eat lunch with my two friends then all go our separate ways. Fast forward 11 hours later I'm just getting home now. He decided he wanted to buy a gigantic flat screen tv and the most ridiculously complex table for it to sit on. First we ate then went to the store and basically floundered around for seriously 2+ hours until we left. Then we spent about 4 hours trying to put this contraption together with the combined intellect of 2 relatively smart people and 2 relatively dumb people. Then we searched around in vain for a movie and food. Then they busted out some illegal substance and we watched the first 20 minutes of some retarded movie and then about an hour of half baked. There was a pizza and that kitten I mentioned in another post earlier had a sick craving for human flesh so I had to smack him around a bit. All in all I have to say that I'm not sure I'm "chilling" with anyone ever again becuase it's just not worth it. I'm going to be a hermit when I'm older.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I left my house at around 3 o clock thinking I was going to go eat lunch with my two friends then all go our separate ways. Fast forward 11 hours later I'm just getting home now. He decided he wanted to buy a gigantic flat screen tv and the most ridiculously complex table for it to sit on. First we ate then went to the store and basically floundered around for seriously 2+ hours until we left. Then we spent about 4 hours trying to put this contraption together with the combined intellect of 2 relatively smart people and 2 relatively dumb people. Then we searched around in vain for a movie and food. Then they busted out some illegal substance and we watched the first 20 minutes of some retarded movie and then about an hour of half baked. There was a pizza and that kitten I mentioned in another post earlier had a sick craving for human flesh so I had to smack him around a bit. All in all I have to say that I'm not sure I'm "chilling" with anyone ever again becuase it's just not worth it. I'm going to be a hermit when I'm older.

"Welll, I don't know anyone named Obi-wan, but old Sluggo lives out beyond the dune sea. He's kind of a strange old hermit."

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I heard a strange noisewhile doing my ironing, and went to the window, to see a window smashed in a nearby building. I rang the cops to report it, and just as they asked me if I had seen anyone this scrote pops up above the window sill. I exclaimed excitedly and gave them a complete description. Within two minutes officers were on the scene, and they were trying to get the guy while I gave the control room overwatch. Sadly the building is quite big and he got away. Nonetheless good fun.

Strange what excitement does. I gave the cops a complete description of the guy, but forgot how to spell my own name.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm sticking smily faces to the heads of japanese schoolgirls playing leapfrog.

I'm totally serious.

I know, somewhere, that this is someones fetish, and I intend to cash in.

I am so trying to get that mental picture out of my head.... :(

Trying to decide whether I should go shopping for some furniture or spend the day in the garden.

*looks at garden, whimpers...* (it is all dead from the drought)

I should go look for furniture during the day.

Strange what excitement does. I gave the cops a complete description of the guy, but forgot how to spell my own name.

Local police left baffled by this anonymous caller, identifying himself as "Walsingham"

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Local police left baffled by this anonymous caller, identifying himself as "Walsingham"

And a legend is born.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

...When pressed as to his identity he replied "Imagine a small energetic suet pudding, with a monocle."

-Elwood Blues

monday is now known as tree-day, so therefore i and some friends went tree climbing and drinking

yes, at the same time

we climbed into the tree with a couple of 12 packs of beer and proceeded to consume them

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

monday is now known as tree-day, so therefore i and some friends went tree climbing and drinking

yes, at the same time

we climbed into the tree with a couple of 12 packs of beer and proceeded to consume them

Nice. I really need to make some time to do that sort of thing.

-Elwood Blues

Spent Easter hanging out with my fiancee's cousin, who is a Lieutenant in the U.S. Navy. He's stationed on a Frigate that is off in the Western Pacific, but he's currently stateside for a few weeks of training (mostly in how to use some of the Navy's newer toys). Really enjoyed looking at all the pictures on his laptop (he's the ship's "photo officer") of the ship, the crew, and the places they've been.

Spent Easter hanging out with my fiancee's cousin, who is a Lieutenant in the U.S. Navy. He's stationed on a Frigate that is off in the Western Pacific, but he's currently stateside for a few weeks of training (mostly in how to use some of the Navy's newer toys). Really enjoyed spying for my secretive foreign masters

fixed

-Elwood Blues

Today I discovered that some random girl I drunkenly slept with a few weeks back is a complete and utter horror dog. I'm now off to scrub away that dirty feeling I have. Or drink some bleach, which would serve the dual purpose of killing me. Thus meaning I'll never have to be reminded of her again.

I should start drinking less really ;)

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

What is "horror dog"? ;)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

An ugly person.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Today I discovered that some random girl I drunkenly slept with a few weeks back is a complete and utter horror dog. I'm now off to scrub away that dirty feeling I have. Or drink some bleach, which would serve the dual purpose of killing me. Thus meaning I'll never have to be reminded of her again.

I should start drinking less really :bat:

lol owned

I should start drinking less really :bat:

Bwahahaha. That made me lol all loud in my office.

I should start drinking less really :lol:

Heh... If you think that's bad, wait until she finds out that she had sloppy drunken sex with a guy who talks about his love life on an online forum for video game nerds.

The weekend was full of patching small holes in drywall and painting. And a cooler full of soda and beer.

We know how to have a good time.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I should start drinking less really :-

Heh... If you think that's bad, wait until she finds out that she had sloppy drunken sex with a guy who talks about his love life on an online forum for video game nerds.

I don't usually talk about that stuff on here to be fair. Just thought my shame may as well provide some amusement to more people than it has done currently.

The weekend was full of patching small holes in drywall and painting. And a cooler full of soda and beer.

We know how to have a good time.

That sounds almost exactly like my upcoming week! Just remove the drywall stuff and add wallpaper in it's place.

I should start drinking less really :down:

You know that noise where you kind of snort, then cackle laughwith bitter furious joy? I just did that.

-Elwood Blues

Crap. I just learned that I have an appointment with the dentist tomorrow morning at 8am. I hate the dentist. Not only do I have to put up with him and his disapproving "You haven't been brushing and flossing 80 times a day have you?" but he's also ruining my day off by making me get up early.

He can go to hell and stop poking my gums with those sharp metal tools. "Does that hurt?" Of course it hurts you bastard! :grin:

Edited by Deraldin

I love going to the dentist. It's honestly the only time and place where I get genuine attention and praise from another human being, ever. Plus my teeth end up being all nice and smooth and wonderful while sitting in a very relaxing environment with the clean sun light streaming through the window and comfortable leather chair. There's air conditioning too.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I love going to the dentist. It's honestly the only time and place where I get genuine attention and praise from another human being, ever. Plus my teeth end up being all nice and smooth and wonderful while sitting in a very relaxing environment with the clean sun light streaming through the window and comfortable leather chair. There's air conditioning too.

Freak.