What you did today

Walsingham

His answer's better than mine.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

What kind of people want 6 personal references? I'm a shut-in, dag nabbit. I'm stretching to find 2. Oh wait, yeah... the kind of people who give out jobs with guns.

Heh... Reminds me of the double-barrel background checks I went through when I took the bar exam and started working for the feds in the space of a month. Had to list every address I lived at for the last 10 years, and then find someone to confirm that I actually lived there. And those people, of course, couldn't be family members or people who I had already used as character references.

And I didn't get a gun or a badge or anything! I could get some business cards, but I never got around to ordering them, and now I'm 6 months away from eligibility for a new promotion, so I think I'll hold off until I get the shiny new title. (See how I save the taxpayers' money!)

This past weekend was busy. The future in-laws were in town to help take care of wedding planning stuff. But at least we now have the flowers, cake, invitations, and big venue planning meeting out of the way.

I scored 2,5/5 on the theoretic grammar essay. Granted, I had only done one of the previous courses, so the outcome was sort of a given, but it still bites. I only barely passed.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Over the weekend my university almost had its on Virginia Tech episode. A gunman was wandering the halls in one of the dorms. ISU activated their alert system to get the word out. About a half hour later the guy was arrested but during the chase he ditched his gun somewhere because it wasn't on him when the police cuffed him. I am now reinstalling Neverwinter Nights 2.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

It's funny that the way you wrote that, it looks like your coping strategy is to play NWN2.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Well, the only way to cope with campus police, at least ISU's campus police, showing an ounce of competence is to game.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

2 is passing, 3 is actually 70% of the maximum grade with the Gaussian curve system. The slash was a mistake there, sorry.

Nevetheless, the essay accounts to about half of the course grade, I can still excel in the test. :p

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Over the weekend my university almost had its on Virginia Tech episode. A gunman was wandering the halls in one of the dorms. ISU activated their alert system to get the word out. About a half hour later the guy was arrested but during the chase he ditched his gun somewhere because it wasn't on him when the police cuffed him. I am now reinstalling Neverwinter Nights 2.

So, what you're basically saying is that some old biddy/drugged up stoner thought he saw a guy with a gun, panicked, and the cops arrested some guy at random?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Went out to pick up some paint this morning. My little brother is going to lose his huge room in the next couple months as we swap his room with the office. Nothing is going to be moved until we've redecorated/fixed both rooms up though.

Today I played Twister against myself. It was hard work, but eventually I won.

There are no winners in twister.

I'm reinstalling NWN2 and MOTB, ready to play through with the new patch.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

went to a gig last night but barely saw the bands play

oddly enough, i bumped into a couple of old primary school mates. they were both really nerdy back at school, so a metal gig was the last place i would've expected to see them

oh, and was chatting to an old girlfriend i broke up with like a year ago and she said she still has feelings for me

awkwardness :(

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

2 is passing, 3 is actually 70% of the maximum grade with the Gaussian curve system. The slash was a mistake there, sorry.

Nevetheless, the essay accounts to about half of the course grade, I can still excel in the test. :brows:

Hah, then hit the bomb: 4,5 from translation and 4 from Ancient history.

I've been sending out summer job applications, after visiting my neurologist today. Mainly just jamming out to Matisyahu and Anouar Brahem and playing the occasional Eternal Sonata dungeon. That game drags on forever, but it's a great time-killer.

kirottu said:

Now I know why you like that mask, Shryke. It hypnotises women. There is no other explanation. :brows:

haha it just adds to my already formidable powers of sexiness :brows:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

oddly enough, i bumped into a couple of old primary school mates. they were both really nerdy back at school, so a metal gig was the last place i would've expected to see them
That's actually a likely place to find (formerly?) nerdy people imo. Ok, depends on the kind of metal, but Power, Heavy, Progressive, probably Thrash and others seem to be quite appealing to us *cough* them :-

This also makes me non nerdy, because only progressive really seems interesting of above selection :brows:

Anyway, what I did today was enjoying my last day of Uni before Easter Holidays, with a mixture between highly theoretical and quite relaxing hours. Then we bought tickets for the annual wgt. Why does this have to be a 1000km (more or less) from here, it makes travelling there a lot more expensive than the festival itself :brows:

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority