What you did today

Walsingham

You have awesome signature making skills for a 15 year old. I'm 16 and can't do any of that!

thank god for tutorials :down:

I hate sarcasm. (Was it sarcasm, or isn't it?)

It was sarcasm, and Nick's might be bad but it's funny. Your's is just bad

Edited by Krookie

No, this is more my kind of thing

blood.jpg

find pictures on google of blood cells, uploading it on photobucket, then claiming its yours? :down:

just kidding man. :brows:

But it does look like a cool red background, with the same render all throughout the pic, just positioned differently.

geass-1.jpg

Part of Rise of the Sith TSL Mod

No, this is more my kind of thing

blood.jpg

find pictures on google of blood cells, uploading it on photobucket, then claiming its yours? :brows:

just kidding man. :brows:

But it does look like a cool red background, with the same render all throughout the pic, just positioned differently.

No, they're all unique, not to mention depth of focus.

See above quote :down:

geass-1.jpg

Oh, no, that's cool, I was wondering if you wanted any tips to advance beyond 'typical 15 year old with no actual sense of asthetics or colour', but obviously you just want to be rude.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Oh, no, that's cool, I was wondering if you wanted any tips to advance beyond 'typical 15 year old with no actual sense of asthetics or colour', but obviously you just want to be rude.

:o

Not cool dude. I have enough tip, tutorials, and strategy. But if you going to continue this...

... Wait.. why was I rude? because I dissed your blood? *looks at picture again*

Damn this internet connection. Sometimes screwy with pics.

geass-1.jpg

This afternoon I discovered that after 12 years, the plastic "shade" film you can use to cover your windows (to block sun - just use water to stick it on) will be so dried out and stuck on the glass that you'll have to spend a couple hours scraping it off with a razor blade. Dust mask and eye-protectors necessary.

Ugh. Remind me never to use that stuff again ... if only because I'll forget it's there and thus leave it on too long.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

woke up at 4am and stuffed around on the computer for a few hours till my flatmate woke up

then we went on a huge bike ride around the bays and i found an old spray paint tag my ex had done one drunken night ages ago

we then decided that from now on, monday shall be known as tree-day, so we went to a park and climbed some trees

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

What kind of people want 6 personal references? I'm a shut-in, dag nabbit. I'm stretching to find 2. Oh wait, yeah... the kind of people who give out jobs with guns.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."