What you did today

Walsingham

Loon%201.jpg

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Nice waterfowl photo. Did you take it, Walsh?

Soon I'll be much closer to my favorite marshland park again, which makes me happy.

Today ... uh ... the packing continues. Not much else in my life at the moment.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It's a loon, guys. Sheesh! :wowey: I was responding to my learned colleague's comments about choking people.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Its spring breaks second night(first was on Friday I guess o:)), and I'm bored.

I went outside, and I had a little sword fight with sticks. That was fun :brows: (I almost pwnt this kid who was alway attacking me), then went back inside. That was about 1. I've had nothing to do for about 10 hours now... and I feel like waiting until midnight again.. nite... is... my... poison...

geass-1.jpg

Part of Rise of the Sith TSL Mod

How old are you bio?

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I didn't take the picture, unless you mean take from Google.

Actually the more I see it the more sinsiter its expression becomes.

-Elwood Blues

Well, it is freaky. Bloodeye

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

It's not sinister or freaky. I for one welcome our new Minnesotan overlords.

Fixed.

-Elwood Blues

Guest The Architect

Yes that's right. And during their rise to world domination, the loon lords will peck the living **** out of each and every one of you ornithophobiacs, starting with you!

Edited by The Architect

Yes that's right. And during their rise to world domination, the loon lords will peck the living **** out of each and every one of you ornithophobiacs, starting with you!

Nonsense! Why that's just ...huh?

That noise at window!

Wurrr-oooooo Wurrooo!

Aaaaaagh!

-Elwood Blues

hmm she's coming round tonight with a dvd to watch

seems to be acting as if nothing ever happened

i guess i'll just see how things go...

on a side note, i'm really really ridiculously tired >_<

finished work at 8am this morning, and now it's like 5pm and i still haven't gotten round to sleeping yet

From the sounds of it, she likes you. I'd keep an arms length between the two of you becuase one thing leads to another and next thing you know, every time you get in a little fight shes locked in the bathroom with a knife. It's just not worth it. Then again I'm grabbing at straws and what not.

nah i know for a fact she doesn't

she actually told me she's interested in my flatmate

i'm not worried. i'm not interested in her in that sorta way

she came round and we were hanging out and stuff. then quite coincidentally another friend popped by for a visit and started chatting away to her. this dude tried to hang himself a couple of months ago, so he was sorta talking about what he went through and how he was dealing with it still

i think it might have helped a bit. she stayed the night, and went she left the next afternoon she seemed a lot better o:)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

nah i know for a fact she doesn't

she actually told me she's interested in my flatmate

i'm not worried. i'm not interested in her in that sorta way

she came round and we were hanging out and stuff. then quite coincidentally another friend popped by for a visit and started chatting away to her. this dude tried to hang himself a couple of months ago, so he was sorta talking about what he went through and how he was dealing with it still

i think it might have helped a bit. she stayed the night, and went she left the next afternoon she seemed a lot better :p

Sounds like you're helping. Good man.

EDIT: thought of a slogan/motto today - Everyone stumbles. Not everyone has to fall.

(By which I mean reach out a steadying hand once in a while.)

-Elwood Blues

How old are you bio?

The kid was about 9. I'm 15

EDIT: Why?

Because I was going to say playing "swords" isn't very normal unless your under 15 or over 40.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

How old are you bio?

Because I was going to say playing "swords" isn't very normal unless your under 15 or over 40.

Heh, tell that to my little brother :down:

He is 34 and way into the Medieval Re-enactment thing. Although I think they use halberds and pikes just as much as swords when they fight.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

How old are you bio?

The kids like my brother. Besides, if I let him go as a friend, his mum gets mad, then calls my Best Friends mum, who also gets mad. Then me and my best friend have to go on pretending hes our friend...

Hes like the brother I don't want :down:

Today, I spent sometime outside, having a snowball fight with older guys *They 16/17*, then I spent all day blowing up a balloon bigger then my moniter screen. Any bigger, and it'd pop *Which it did :brows:*

geass-1.jpg

Part of Rise of the Sith TSL Mod