What you did today

Walsingham

Slept through all my alarms, like a police cruiser going through a pile of cardboard boxes in an alleyway. 11 hours asleep.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I have gotten into a bad habit the last couple weeks, of being too tired in the evenings, falling asleep before I make it all the way into my bed :wacko:

Spending a lot of grey cells at work these days, working out some new designs for a variation to project in progress. It gives me (even) more grey hairs :-

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I had a migraine last night so I went to sleep at like 9:30 which was awesome and then woke up at like 6:30. Now I'm going to finish listening to Adam Corolla radio then do accounting homework then maybe go to the library to find a book. Also lunch fits in there somewhere.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Ow. I ran into town to commission a new firm of solicitors. I don't think they apreciated a sweaty oaf in tehir reception area. Ran around a bit, ran back. Now I've worm off the skin on my inside thigh and one knee. Ow.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

This morning, upon discovering a dead cranefly on my desk, I proved once again that I'm very strange.

http://main.crimsonkeep.com/archives/142

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I discovered that my snowblower has now died. There doesn't appear to be any left in town because all the retailers are stupid and ordered 1/5th of the usual supply despite all the warnings that it was going to be a record winter. Now I have to shovel snow with an actual shovel. :ermm:

I am currently trying to complete the ****load of work I put off until the end of springbreak - something that ends on Monday. Oh well, if I get it done maybe I'll run out and get my copy of Brawl at midnight.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

This morning, upon discovering a dead cranefly on my desk, I proved once again that I'm very strange.

If I am ever involved in a car accident, *you* stay away! :p

Cool picture and funny text though :)

Enjoying a long weekend with no work. Monday is the national 'Cup Day' where the great horse race takes place. Yes, people get a day off from work because of a horse race here :ermm:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

i survived the 21st party

decided against doing the 12 shots of tequila and got a couple of bottles of wine instead

of course, it still did not quite go according to plan, as i got given half a million shots of tequila, gin, and vodka anyway

so suffice to say, i woke up this morning not feeling too well... :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

decided against doing the 12 shots of tequila and got a couple of bottles of wine instead

of course, it still did not quite go according to plan, as i got given half a million shots of tequila, gin, and vodka anyway

so suffice to say, i woke up this morning not feeling too well... :)

I imagine you floating listlessly at the bottom of a twelve foot bottle of tequila, with an enigmatic smile on your face.

-Elwood Blues

I have an exam tomorrow for communications but it should be easy then I'm going to call about a job teaching the little bastard children in middle/high school how to do math. But in reality its just a front to mac on underaged chicks, amirite walsh amirtie?!!? :thumbsup:

But seriously giving back to the community feels nice when you get paid 10 an hour doing something so simple. I'm just worried it will be filled or they'll realize I'm a complete sociopath who can't be warm and personable. That'll be really bad because I'll have to either go extreme desperate and go for some crappy stocking job at a super market or just take a hard look in the mirror and decide that life isn't worth living anymore. When you haven't worked for 2 and a half years and you can't even get an entry level job with the recommendation of a friend who has been working there for a few months becuase they only hire people who don't have a lack of melanin you kind of lose hope in living. Freakin equal opportunity employer my ass. I hate the system. Bottle of Nyquil, you are truly my only friend (with the exception of Walshingham). Always there when I need you to take the pain away. Take my pain away.

The Slug,

Out.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

so suffice to say, i woke up this morning not feeling too well... :thumbsup:

I imagine you floating listlessly at the bottom of a twelve foot bottle of tequila, with an enigmatic smile on your face.

tequila and i have a troubled history

i drink too much of it - it decides to punish me :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Huh, so thats a cranefly. Ive always know those as mosquito-hawks.

The text was pretty funny.

Mosquito Hawk seems to be a colloquial term that - depending on the region - can mean a Crane Fly, a Dragonfly or a Damselfly.

Funny pictures though. Crane Flies used to creep me out when I was a kid and thought they were giant mosquitoes!

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

You're officially invited to my funeral.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

When you task a 25 year old with a Psych degree with putting together what can only be referred to as investment analysis worksheets, you can officially be referred to as dumber than a stick.

If I can do this, it quite frankly has no need to be done.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

**** was epic

don't ask, lawl

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

a, at firednds, having a good tyime with art studtns and red wine! was!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds