What you did today

Walsingham

I am currently the lowest weight I have been in years! WOOHOOO! :*

Good effort. Hope that's through exercise not the diet formerly known as starvation.

A bit of both. I have cut down and changed what I eat along with exercising.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I am currently the lowest weight I have been in years! WOOHOOO! :*

Good effort. Hope that's through exercise not the diet formerly known as starvation.

A bit of both. I have cut down and changed what I eat along with exercising.

Very wise.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Very wise.

Yes, it is very out of character for me. :*

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

11 pounds. 7 in the first week, nothing on the second week, then 4 on the third week.

That's 5kg right? That's not bad for three weeks (without killing yourself through starvation). Just as a testament to how much lifestyle matters;

friend of ours left for Korea for two and a half months; quite a chubby fellow. Hadn't intended on losing any weight at all, but he worked his butt off - especially since he was visiting a lot of clients every day in close proximity, making for lots of walking. We greeted him last week, sans seventeen kilograms and a rather moderated appetite, just from the lifestyle change.

It remains to be seen how long this newfound litheness will last back in New Zealand.

7 pounds in a week is most likely due to inaccurate weighing. Water weight, food, and what not at your different weight takings. It's still great that you are making progress. I myself am going to start running and when it gets like 120 out swimming and tanning will begin as well. I stopped working out like 3 weeks ago though which kind of sucks but I've started doing push ups and sit ups and no weight squats since and I have to say even though I used to work out often I have 0 endurance and I feel generally weak considering I only did 3 sets of 25 push ups, squats, and sit ups in like 15 minutes. God I wish I could do wrestling again but last time I did something like that, jiu jitsu, my head felt like it was going to explode and of course a doctor had no idea what was wrong and tests came back negativo for anything. I should just end it all since I have nothing to live for except kotor 3 which probably won't happen for a while or at all.

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Woke up at 11am. Drank a cup of Rice milk and ate a muffin.

It was nice and sunny so I opened all the windows and doors.

Cleaned my apartment.

Took a nap in the sun for another two hours.

Woke up and went grocery shopping. Made myself some curry with seafood and veggies. Ate with rice.

Watched some TV and tried to come up with excuses as to why I couldn't report to work the next day.

Realized I had too much to do and gave up.

It was a nice lazy day.

Looking forward to sleeping again. I can be a lazy bastard when I let myself.

New contract begins today. Up at this ungodly hour to make certain I get to work. What the hell is wrong with my life-planning? I'd intended by this stage to be taking it totally easy, and working all from home. Instead if I'm not charging off to some meeting at the other endof the country I'm bloody charging about Salisbury plain in a truck and whatnot. *grumble grumble stupid me*

I've lost no weight whatever. But the weight I do have has changed consistency, and moved upwards.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Usually that pic is used on me. I was a bit surprised when it was used on someone else. :o

This forum is currently lacking in cute/random animal pictures.

(both belong to my sister-in-law)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I submitted my online application to Dallas to be a Police Trainee today. I still have a Personal History Statement I need to give to them as well as my college transcripts. Then the waiting. Waiting, hoping I can undergo testing and interviews.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I submitted my online application to Dallas to be a Police Trainee today. I still have a Personal History Statement I need to give to them as well as my college transcripts. Then the waiting. Waiting, hoping I can undergo testing and interviews.

Keep us updated so the mods can change your name to PigTale. Get it becuase like tale is a homophone with tail and pigs have tails and pig is a derogatory term for cops. See it comes full circle. Just throwing it out there for ya buddy.

Edit: Oh yeah I spent most of my day playing sins of a solar empire, then I got a migraine I suppose, or I have meningitis or some other horrible disease, I made some pork chops and pasta and spinach and am now eating clam chowder. And I'm going to take some nyquil and go to sleep early tonight.

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Are they also interested in a Personal Forum History Statement? :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Are they also interested in a Personal Forum History Statement? :thumbsup:

No. I don't believe so. But I'll keep you in mind as a reference.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I've been tossing and turning and coughing and sniffing when I should have been sleeping. I desperately need some shut-eye, and the thought of Tale becoming a (presumably armed) policeman is not going to help much.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Guest The Architect

Yeah, good luck Tale.

No. I don't believe so. But I'll keep you in mind as a reference.

Will you keep me in mind as a reference too? I'll put in a good word for you... :shifty:

I've been trying to work out why I look tired all teh time trhese days, until I realised I am just getting old.

-Elwood Blues

Went shopping for groceries, bought a new wireless homephone system and ate a $2.49 (really cheap!) sub sandwithch at Subway. The soda machine in the grocer was broken and gave me extra change when I pressed the coin return. Also played a lot of Halo 3. I often am beaten but my last stands are great and I never go the direction they think I will. Overall, my day was fine.

Twitter | @Insevin

Good luck to PigTale. It's a hard life, but I've several friends who wouldn't quit if you shot them. Literally. And that's ins spite of having the education and opportunities to work in just about any profession.

-Elwood Blues