What you did today

Walsingham

i'm really tired, i'm at work doing the graveyard shift, and i just got into a really weird MSN conversation with a friend about scarification and body mods

i've been pondering getting some scarification done, and apparently in about 6 weeks there's gonna be one of the best artists in the world in town, so i could get it done then

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

So what kind of body mods are we talking about here?

Are we looking at x-ray vision or more noticable stuff -- like a third arm? I bet I could play guitar like a sonuvabitch if I had a third arm.

I'm dragging at work today. We're going to have a new band rule: No more Tuesday night shows. I don't care if it's our foot in the door, the next day just isn't worth it.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

No pictures, but what is a flesh suspension? Is that like when you're gnawing on a whole leg of lamb while you type?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

No pictures, but what is a flesh suspension? Is that like when you're gnawing on a whole leg of lamb while you type?

aw no pictures? you're no fun

basically just picture someone with hooks in their back with ropes lifting them off the ground

i can go into more detail if you like :lol:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

aw no pictures? you're no fun

basically just picture someone with hooks in their back with ropes lifting them off the ground

i can go into more detail if you like :lol:

Good lord! Well, each to their own, I suppose.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I found out that, not only do I have a theoretical grammar essay deadline in week and a half, but I also have one for a short history essay, study work for a historical research course and a smathering of random chores I really don't need or want now.

Freaking uni.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I found out that, not only do I have a theoretical grammar essay deadline in week and a half, but I also have one for a short history essay, study work for a historical research course and a smathering of random chores I really don't need or want now.

Freaking uni.

Might help to get off the computer, then. Don't let your professors/teachers give you a bad grade now.

Twitter | @Insevin

Might help to get off the computer, then. Don't let your professors/teachers give you a bad grade now.

Wow, aren't you a smart little fellow - maybe if you were less condescending people would like you better. :lol:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I almost went into a giggle loop during a lecture today.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Wow, aren't you a smart little fellow - maybe if you were less condescending people would like you better. :thumbsup:

Ah well if I wasn't attacked I wouldn't be condescending. I feel like McKay...

Twitter | @Insevin

Ah well if I wasn't attacked I wouldn't be condescending.

But, if your logic is sound, Musopticon? would have had to attack you for your response to be warranted - something that, I believe, has not happened.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Freaking uni.

And do what? Sit still? Read a book I've been saving for quiet moments? Really, I would have preferred making out these last 4 hours(ljust like certain female someone), but thanks to some self-restraint, I'm stressed by one task less now.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Deadly_Nightshade is the last person you want friendship advice from

Hey, I never claimed I was the most popular person here, or that waterman -or whatever his name is- should act like myself. Now, to get back on topic; I finished a short essay on Saki this afternoon.

-Hurlshot

I actually went to the bar today with people. I had a single pint of german beer. It had slight taste of banana. :blink:

Now it is time to game in my PnP group... :o

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :lol:

P.S. I consider Deadly_Nightshade a friend, as I do Krookie, Pixie Stick, Volourn, Darque, Gabs, and everyone else here. Really I do.

I feel kind of funny right now... :lol:

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Archenemies is synonomous with friends. At least in my dictionary then again my dictionary is kind of fuzzy right now.

FUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I actually went to the bar today with people. I had a single pint of german beer. It had slight taste of banana. :lol:

See? It didn't hurt :blink:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein