The second Neverwinter Nights 2 expansion pack coming?

funcroc

MEH.

I'll repeat; MEH EH!

In any case, I'd appreciate Moonsea more, but Chult is a great choice. If we get some planar mayhem as well.

also, lol voodoo allusions

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I guess you never know when you'll be cornered in a back-alley by a gunman wanting to know if Obsidian is doing an expansion pack to NWN2 or not...

:ermm:

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

On the latest news that relates to Georgie from the RPG Codex:

George Zeits, who is a GREAT writer and a GREAT designer did sadly leave Obsidian. Nobody I know would ever have an unkind word to say about his ability and his work ethic.

He left to be closer to his family, which resides on the east coast.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.ph...asc&start=0

There goes my dream of NXP2 featuring the dynamic Kevin-George power combo :'(

I wish you well George, wherever you are now. Thanks for MotB!

Edited by Zoma

George Zeits, who is a GREAT writer and a GREAT designer did sadly leave Obsidian. Nobody I know would ever have an unkind word to say about his ability and his work ethic.

Damn it, that's a real shame indeed.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Now now, Ziets was great loss (good luck in whatever you're doing nowadays!) but Obz has a lot of other talented people on the board and Kevin's still there :ermm:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

To be honest, the prospect of NXP2 seems to be pretty much in state of uncertainty. Most of the key people(Well, a handful anyway since I only know some prominent names) involved in NXP1 had already been shifted to other projects.

-MCA is now the lead designer for PG

-Anthony Davis shifted to the Aliens project I recalled.

-Georgie is no longer in Obsidian :ermm:

-Alexander Brandon l recalled should be busy with Aliens project now.

So that pretty much leaves Kevin Saunders as well as we expecting a slew of unfamiliar new names to take up prominent role as Creative Lead ect.

Edited by Zoma

Yeah, on Aliens team in particular

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Thats right. To be honest, I was hoping for consistency in terms of quality expansion product that is to be churned out by familiar team.

Right now, its understandable if everyone carries heavy uncertainties once more to the team making to NXP2(If Obsidian is making one?) as we all had when NXP1 was in development.

Though I really want to be surprised by the quality again just like the team behind NXP1 managed to pull off.

His departure is sad news indeed. :thumbsup:

On a slightly related note: Is most of the talent behind MotB still there and available for XP2?

Don't tell me NX2 is The Black Hound???!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

According to Anthony, most of the team from MotB had been shifted to the Aliens project.

At least that means they are still around! Actually, I wonder whether Obsidian even has the manpower to create NWN2 XP2 given the fact that they are concurrently working on the Aliens game and Project Georgia. I sure hope so!

Maybe the next Neverwinter Nights 2 Expansion IS the Aliens RPG!

Just think about it.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."