• KOTOR 1 better light side.
    • KOTOR 2 better light side.
    • KOTOR 1 better dark side.
    • KOTOR 2 better dark side.
    • KOTOR 1 better characters.
    • KOTOR 2 better characters.
    • KOTOR 1 other.
    • KOTOR 2 other.
  3. 3. Do you want to see Knights of the Old Republic III?

• Yes, in RPG
    • Yes, in MMO
    • Yes, but not RPG or MMO.
    • Haven't played one of the predessors.
    • Don't care to see KOTOR 3.
    • What's an RPG or MMO?

Changed my mind, again. K2 is definately better. In every way. And you know it. Unless you're a child. And dense.

I know what you mean, but I cannot in good conscience cast my vote for an unfinished game regardless of how much I like the plot. If for no other reason, I will always have to say that KotOR1 is the better game for that reason alone.

It wouldn't be pointless. Trust me. Jedi Outcast, Battlefront, and Republic Commando are all good games. And more than cover the $36 price.

@ Walkerguy, sorry if I came across as mean. I just don't like being mocked.

Edit: Add to that, this is probably the only way you're going to find a new PC version of K1 (the best of PC version, that is).

Edited by babydol

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

I think i might have voted.. but I cant stand Polls... there so one sided, and pointless. Im pretty sure most people ask themselves this after playing through both.

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan

• 2 weeks later...

With Every great game series the first one is always the best although some things in the second were better than the orginal the thing that was better about Kotor 2 was that your companions can follow your path to either the light or dark side.

But for me the Original

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

Guest The Architect

HAHAHA!

Better graphics? Hardly. Who gives a **** about the graphics in these type of games? What does a flashy looking role playing game matter if it doesn't have the plot to go with it?

Better game play? Yeah sure, if you've got the patches for it on the PC. If you had the Xbox version then it got really choppy and annoying at various parts of the game, but OE can't be blamed for that.

Better storyline? Okay fine, you like KotOR's more, fair enough. At least it had an ending. But it owns KotOR2? How 'bout, no. It's one thing to enjoy the fun adventure that KotOR was in comparison to the different feel of KotOR2, if you don't take it too seriously.

KotOR was like a big, flashy car with a little plot-twist polish that somehow managed to fool some of the people.

KotOR2 was like all the detailed, interior parts of the car that you don't see. The drama, interactions and level of thought applied by the characters in the events that took place had far more quality than KotOR's cartoon-like portrayal of their story ever could.

Better graphics? Hardly. Who gives a **** about the graphics in these type of games? What does a flashy looking role playing game matter if it doesn't have the plot to go with it?

Are you kidding me. Graphics are just as important as the plots. Without good graphics you might as well go read a book.

Edited by Darth Allanon

Always knowing the answer doesn't make you smart, but being able to discover the answer does.

Graphics are just as important as the plots. Without good graphics you might as well go read a book.

Bull****. A good game must have a semi-good plot, while a bad game might have great, spectacular graphics. o:)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot