The Music Thread

Gorth

Transvision Vamp - baby I don't care.

Currently dusting off old cd's starting with the letter 'T' :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Interpol ~ Obstacle 1

Its good to see someone finally speaking out about that bitter pill we all have to swallow now that our society insist all woman should be allowed to read.

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'm actually listening on the BBC iplayer, which has far better sound quality, but since I know you chaps are resistant to using realplayer I think it's fair enough to link via youtube.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Perfectly solid, but I don't think I'll remember it in five minutes. :shifty:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Walsh, you rascal you!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Vox Vulgaris - Stella splendens

Rasmus_Fleischer will always be my hero, even though the Vox Vulgaris website suffered a takedown thanks to antipiracists.

Pirate Bay 4ever

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Radiohead -- All I Need.

Easily my favorite track on In Rainbows, and it's rapidly climbing the charts as one of my favorite Radiohead tunes altogether.

Would it be weird to have it played at my wedding (which will be in July)? It really is an excellent love song.

EDIT: Okay, so the wedding comment is a bit odd. I blame the wine-- opened a bottle to make a sauce with some mushrooms at dinner, and didn't stop when I should've. In other news, it's time for bed.

Edited by Enoch