The Music Thread

Gorth

203309.jpg

luv

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Radiohead - Like Spinning Plates

Poor band, I've neglectend for too long now ;) That I finally ripped the cds should help the situation a bit...

[edit]

Before someone complains: I only ripped cds owned by me, thus legally here.

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

519yqanvcjlss500hl6.jpg

Helios - Eingya

http://www.sendspace.com/file/e49v08

Keith Kenniff's second effort as Helios may take a few fans of his other alias, Goldmund, by surprise. Even those who have heard his first Helios full-length (Unomia) will be getting something slightly different, since Eingya moves deeper into post-rock territory. This album is about moods -- digitally constructed moods, yes, but these constructions are powered by typical moody post-rock fuel: delicate piano, soft-spoken guitar, and laid-back drums. That's what the opener, "Bless This Morning Year," is all about and it sets the tone right from the start. "Dragonfly Across an Ancient Sky" is another very strong track in that vein. "Coast Off" offers something slightly different, with choppy computer vocals and an African choir sample running seductively in the background. More ambient, "First Dream Called Ocean" evokes Arve Henriksen's foggy universe. Some field recordings are carefully used throughout the album, and the track list has obviously been sequenced in order to lull listeners into a comfort zone and leave them there. On first listen, Eingya evokes a lot of post-rock bands (and not the worst of them), even though it actually sits somewhere between that genre and a melodic form of experimental ambient. In any case, the music lacks some character to truly leave a mark, but it provides a wonderful listening experience nevertheless.
Edited by Pop

Nokturnal Mortum - The Taste of Victory

yeah, nsbm

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

David Gilmour - Blue Light

80's.

I lol'd. Sweet jesus, what's up with horns and that era? It's everywhere except in alternative rock, gaahhhhh. And hair metal, but I haven't listened that since I was 15

Still, fun song and if you can take cheese it is okay :)

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Schindler's List main theme.

I'm on a more classical kick right now!

That whole soundtrack is really fantastic.

Nick Drake - River Man

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Laibach - Final Countdown(Beyond The Infinite Juno Reactor Mix)

kirottu said:

The Beatles - While my guitar gently weeps(Anthology 3 edition, demo take)

kirottu said:

Marc Ribot - Happiness is a Warm Gun

Probably the only version of this song that I don't think is trash.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.