Lightsaber forms

I was wondering how exactly you get all the lightsaber forms, particularly Shien, Niman and Juyo. I know it depends on what class you are, but no more than that. I have read that Guardians get I-V and VII, Sentinels get I-VI, and Consulars get I-III, with the Force Forms evening things out, and that the same applies to the equivalent prestige classes. But what if your Prestige class is not the equivalent of your base class, i.e Guardian-Watchman? And which Master teaches you which form depending on your class?

Many thanks for any help.

I was wondering how exactly you get all the lightsaber forms, particularly Shien, Niman and Juyo. I know it depends on what class you are, but no more than that. I have read that Guardians get I-V and VII, Sentinels get I-VI, and Consulars get I-III, with the Force Forms evening things out, and that the same applies to the equivalent prestige classes. But what if your Prestige class is not the equivalent of your base class, i.e Guardian-Watchman? And which Master teaches you which form depending on your class?

The forms are based of your starting class otherwise if you didn't git a prestege class or you changed proficentcy the game would git to conflicting messages as to what form to learn.

the game says it sometimes on load screens.

something like "thier are 11 light saber forms sentinals and gardians learn many of them.

The diference in the forms is that gardian's git Juyo, sentinals git niman and counclers git force forms. everyone gits forms 1-3 through levals. Shii-Cho , Makashi ,Soresu

Vrook will teach you either the foce form that increase damage and point cost. or lightsaber form 5 shien, Zar a kie (sp) will teach you the agresive form 4 i think Ataru and Kavar will taech either nimman of Juyo.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

all three of the Jedi Master know all of the forms and force forms. So you can go into any planet order to get them.

For Example: Sentinels will always get Shien before Guardians. But Guardians will get Ataru before Sentinel.

Also I haven't played a pure force user aka Counslar/Sith Lord/Jedi Master in awhile.

all three of the Jedi Master know all of the forms and force forms. So you can go into any planet order to get them.

For Example: Sentinels will always get Shien before Guardians. But Guardians will get Ataru before Sentinel.

Also I haven't played a pure force user aka Counslar/Sith Lord/Jedi Master in awhile.

I wasn't shure because I allways seam to meat the jedi in the same order, plus vrook knowing Juyo seamed out of place to me.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

You can't have all of the Lightsaber forms after 1 through 4.

If you have a pretige class not equilivent to your base class, then the forms you would get... its better if I show you. I'll use your example(I use cross-methods like that all the time)

Guardian - Watchman.

Guardian will get all the forms in it's order, and when you become a watchman, you get them in the watchman's order. simple :)

geass-1.jpg

Part of Rise of the Sith TSL Mod

• 1 month later...