Zayne Carrick

Unless he manages his way to Malachor, either on the planet before or arriving after the MSG was activated, it is 99.99999% unlikely that he could turn out to be Nihilus.

As for the "visions that he would end the order", they can't be taken to firmly. The masters of that time were very paranoid and conflicted, their visions were clouded by events ongoing in the galaxy.

wookiedance.gif

he is the main character of the KOTOR comic series.

Personaly I prefer the Legacy comics. Set in a time period aprox. 130 ABY.

My only complain is that the comics are too short and not published frequently enough

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I started losing interest in some of the KOTOR comics ever since they ruined Darth Malak

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I dont read any of the comics, how did they ruin Malak?

Edited by Revan1127

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

I am curious to see if his master, Lucien will end up as one of the Sith Lords. He's already heading down that path.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Who in the **** is Zayne Carrick? Do you mean a character for KOTOR 3? This should be in the KOTOR 3 disscusion.

Try reading the posts in this thread. Like the second and the third one.

Edited by Dark_Raven

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Who is this Zayne Carrick? I have no memories of this person.

Neither do I. Obscure comic book character? Forgotten KOTOR II character? Who? Let me guess- go click on your [Dark Raven] post that says "Linky"?

Twitter | @Insevin

Darth Malak is Alek Exteme long goofy ass name which I can't not spell to save my life and it make him look like a bigger douchbag than he already is.

While I don't like "Squinquargesimus" as a surname for Malak either, you cannot hold the comic book responsible for that, since as of issue 25, that name has yet to appear in its pages.

The comic book called the character "Squint" in issue 0, then had him tell one of the protagonists in issue 10 that they should call him Alek, because Squint was just a name they guys (presumably his fellow jedi) came up with because his "last name is a bit of a mouthful".

So the comic book named him Alek with a long surname, which made people call him "Squint", but that's all.

No, "Squinquargesimus" originates not from the comic book, but from "Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide t the Force", which was also the source that identified Alek as Malak and The Revanchist as Revan. In the comic books, those characters are still known only as Alek/"Squint" and The Revanchist/Revanchist Leader.

I wonder if he will become one of the Dark Lords of the Sith in Kotor 2. The masters are pretty dead set in trying to kill him because of their visions that he will end the Jedi Order. Nihilus when he was young?

Well they might end doing the exact opposite of their intention, i mean look at Darth Vader it was his visions that led Padme to die if he hadent been so obsessed with them she would properly still be alive and he would probaly still be a jedi and not a sith.

But then i havent read much of the comixs so dont really know if its the case for this Zayne Carrick fellow or not.

Personally id love for once to be a nobody that shows talents and become greater and unlocks more powerful abilities, Quick to master i think is the D&D term for that ^^

And hopefully more starwars i mean with intrigue and learning as student and political power possibilities as Dark side, i mean at least for me the fun in playing Sith is to raise above the common thugs that just mindlessly plunder or kill random people because they can use the force, think its alot more fun as Sith to create connection and built up your own empire small or big with political powers and alliances.

I like playing both good and evil, mostly favor good thou because most games as evil only offers a chance to be a thug, which is rather boring and get old fast, and doesnt really feel like alot of RPG options since most of thug play you can easily do in other games such as Grand theft auto and do on alot higher level than most RPGs.

Wish if they do indeed make a Kotor 3 there more interesting roleplay options for dark side then being a plane thug, loved the Kotor 2 apprentice options thought it was a nice add to game play.

• 2 weeks later...

Here here. I would like to see Pre messed up Sion and Nihilus. I was thinking writing a story of a Kotor 1 Sion vs Revan. Just say, Sion loses horribly and violently too.

Reference, Sion would "die" similar to MKSM Ermac. Well it does involves big floating rocks. Well I was thinking also

that Revan played Pong with Sion's body and slammed Sion's body into the K1 Tombs' enterences.

• 4 weeks later...
Here here. I would like to see Pre messed up Sion and Nihilus.

How do you know we haven't already? :shifty:

Because that would be lame. Why can't people be their own character, and not the same character as someone else?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Here here. I would like to see Pre messed up Sion and Nihilus.

How do you know we haven't already? :ermm:

Because that would be lame. Why can't people be their own character, and not the same character as someone else?

They can, of course. For example, some people have pointed out similarities between Krynda Draay and Kreia and suggested they are actually the same person. I would agree that is lame, just as it would be if Haazen turned out to be Sion (yeah, likely...). While I see the similarities people point to, I don't see them being the same character without a LOT of (incidentally highly unelegant) forced storytelling. So it's not likely to be the case, because - surprise - few writers like to be railroaded into what their characters must be, thereby limiting their creative license. I'm fairly certain John Jackson Miller retains the right to develop Krynda and Haazen as he sees fit rather than having them forced into becoming characters already used and written by others for other sources in a chronologically later plot.

But on the other hand, we know that Squint/Alek is Malak and that the Revanchist is Revan, and that Miller planned that all along. He might have planned other characters we see to be earlier incarnations of characters already established but just not revealed it yet. Sometimes "how" is just, if not more, important than "who" or "who" in storytelling. I wouldn't rule out that more established characters in the comic book are actually characters from the games. Then again, I wouldn't rule out than none of them are either, and in some cases, I'd be disappointed if were.

I`ve been following the series form the start but I`ve got to say the artwork has gone down a bit. Hepburn cant hold a candle to Ching, Weaver and Dazo...

Or maybe that`s just me and my preferance for the less "cartoony" work they seem to produce...