Collector's help - Just bought KOTOR 2

I bought a 'new' copy of Knights of the Old Republic 2 from EB Games - they 'gut' all their last copies of items. They still charge you full price, but the point is - it's still opened. Anyway, today, I went bought a copy of KOTOR 2 - Sith Lords. I was wondering if you could tell me the complete contents of the box (manuals, posters, even ads)? The help would put my mind at ease. Thanks.

Despite the unethical nature of re-selling something as New, if the copy of the game is scratch free and has the appearence and functionality of a "new" copy, then it is not a big deal, especially for such a great game.

A box, a standard manual, the CD case with 4 CD's, possibly another junk piece of paper advertising other games/products...and that is about it.

wookiedance.gif

Regarding used games, can the same game (serial number wise) be registered over and over to different users or does some kind of copywrite issue kick in eventually?

Maybe...maybe not...just to be safe I never register anyways. all registering really does is gets LucasArts to send you junk in your email, etc.

wookiedance.gif

Regarding used games, can the same game (serial number wise) be registered over and over to different users or does some kind of copywrite issue kick in eventually?

Maybe...maybe not...just to be safe I never register anyways. all registering really does is gets LucasArts to send you junk in your email, etc.

True. I used to register all my games years back and still occasionally get random spam offers through the old email box! I don't think that the registration is like Steam or something where you'd be screwed if you bought a second-hand copy. Furthermore, I'd like to point out that Lucas Arts ain't that good at their support services, but this is probably not the place to discuss that issue. I don't recall there being a serial number on the game though.

My copy is in a DVD case, 4 CDs, keys layout etc... It'd be awesome if rather than 4 CDs they did a DVD disc version of it, maybe throw in some 'goodies' for some sort of anniversary edition? Eh? :)