LOST

Kor Qel Droma

I think the current time on the island is and the next episode will confirm

the group Locke/Sawyer/Juliet/Faraday/Miles/Charlotte is about 20 years ago and they are heading to the Orchid as planned. Faraday somehow infiltrates the orchid as a dharma initiative worker where we see him in the first episode of the season with all the other dharma workers drilling in the orchid. I also think as mentioned above, Miles is the baby of Dr Marvin Candle/Pierre Chang who we also see in the first episode of the season inspecting the orchid.

That would be in the same time frame as

Jin with pregnant Rousseau on the beach.

After last night's confirmation of Miles history with the island (likely Pierre Chang's baby shown at the beginning of the first episode of the season)

Holy crap, that's genius. I didn't think about that at all.

I'm happy with the pace, there is a lot of backstory being fleshed out, but there are enough little questions answered along the way to make it worth it for me.

I think the current time on the island is and the next episode will confirm

the group Locke/Sawyer/Juliet/Faraday/Miles/Charlotte is about 20 years ago and they are heading to the Orchid as planned. Faraday somehow infiltrates the orchid as a dharma initiative worker where we see him in the first episode of the season with all the other dharma workers drilling in the orchid. I also think as mentioned above, Miles is the baby of Dr Marvin Candle/Pierre Chang who we also see in the first episode of the season inspecting the orchid.

That would be in the same time frame as

Jin with pregnant Rousseau on the beach.

Hrm, that would makes Miles around the same age as Alexandra, who was about 16... I agree that one of the jumps is going to be Daniel at the Orchid, but I don't think it'll be this one, the time frame just isn't quite right.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure about Miles' parentage, but I still want to know who Charlotte is, damn it!

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

Ok, last night's episode was fantastic. So much happened and it left me reeling with as many questions as answers, once again!

The things that struck me last night as they never have were the suggestion that the nature of the island was evil. I'd always gotten the impression that the island was powerful and that good and evil people had fought over it for as long as we had been here (and maybe before) but I hadn't thought that the island itself was evil... I'm still not entirely convinced, but they did make a pretty good case for it last night with Danielle's group and Charlotte's warning and Jacob's creepy pushing of Locke.

Also, Christian showing up as Jacob again was really interesting. I especially was struck by the fact that he clung entirely to his Jacob persona, but then at the end threw in the "say hello to my son" continuing to claim his "Christian" persona. Are they the same? Was Christian always Jacob somehow? Did Jacob take over Christian's body but let him keep a part of himself?

Then there's the nature of Mrs Hawking's work. You get the impression since she's working with Ben that she is on the opposite side as Widmore, who we still think is the bad guy, right?

Anywho... can't wait for next week... always more questions than answers, but that's part of what's so great about this silly show.

I think that's a pretty generally accepted theory, honestly... but I'm thinking that getting pulled into the hole by Smokey really screws you up in the head.... which puts Locke's sanity in a precarious position.

About that hole. We see the one French guy get dragged there and ultimately lose his arm from the force. Flash forward to the next jump and Jin comes upon the beach and see two dead guys (both having both arms) then the other guy aiming the rifle at Danielle, who has both arms too. Wasnt there only a total of three Frenchmen that went down the hole including the guy dragged in? Shouldnt one of the bodies have been missing an arm?

Creeped me out a little right after the guy that lost his arm went down the hole you hear him saying "help me...its left...Im hurt...". Dunno, just got this vibe like that was Smokey doing that trying to lure the rest in.

Who doesn't?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

She better be coming back. :aiee:

Heja Sverige!!

I has a sad.

She looks kinda scary in your avatar. I totally liked Charlotte as well, it was sad when she died. And she even knew Klingon, damn you, cruel writers!

I guess the writers wanted to show us that you can't change the future(maybe Desmond can). I also really like Daniel Faraday, he looks like a very complicated character.

I don't know, the whole plot is starting to sound more and more like a big self fulfilling prophecy, so that makes perfect sense.

Perhaps the Island is a device that keeps the timeline intact?

Heja Sverige!!

I wonder how much of this the writers planned in advance..

Or are they simply good enough to spot opportunities and write in twists every now and then, plus keeping the current story open enough to be able to do it in the future..

I wonder..

Fortune favors the bald.