LOST

Kor Qel Droma

Yeah, whatever happened to the 7 people in the zodiac? They were in the same vicinity as the chopper when it went down, why didnt they motor over there and tie in with the life raft?

I would guess they moved with the island or atleast I hoping for it since Faraday kinda grew on me.

Well, I didn't expect to see that guy in the coffin!

And a certain someone better have survived that explosion, or I'll be pissed. I'm also pissed they didn't lower the chopper to at least look for him.

I was 100% certain that the

guy in the coffin was Ben

. How did this person get off the island? Does this mean that

Locke will also move the island

???

People have gotten of the island before.

Moving the island has got nothing to do with getting out of the island. The person who moves it can never go back. That

So does this mean a polar bear wandered into that cave and turned the wheel?

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Ecko sucks, anyway. He lost a chess match to Hurley, of all people.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

The giant space monkey can phase in and out of the parallel dimension at will.

Is this a racial joke aimed at Mr. Ecko? Because we don't condone those on these forums.

:bat:

What do you think, you spastic.

I'll tell you when I find out what "spastic" means.

EDIT: HEY!

Edited by astr0creep

I'm pretty sure he isn't dead.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

He should be happy he and his one-dimensional acting ability were rehired in the first place. But I guess without Walt around they must have been having a hard time coming up with lines for Michael.

WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTT

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I've got to say I'm not too pleased with the direction Lost has taken in season 4. I miss the season 1 and 2 days.

Time traveling bunnies and teleporting islands... if I'd known from the start I might've been a lot less interested.

It's the characters in LOST that are one dimensional. Don't get me wrong, it's very entertaining in all its weirdness, and I have grown fond of many of them, but OZ is a whole other level as regards acting as a craft.

Please, I've seen Oz and most of its characters are just as one dimensional as Lost's. What separates Oz from other shows in the credibility aspect is the fact that you never know what's going to happen next. It's like a soap inside prison. Contrary to most other shows that follow a Hollywood type of writing, filled with clich

Edited by Pope

I've got to say I'm not too pleased with the direction Lost has taken in season 4. I miss the season 1 and 2 days.

Agree, it's been downhill since season 2.

Please, I've seen Oz and most of its characters are just as one dimensional as Lost's.

Possibly, but Harold Perrineau (Michael) did prove he can act. Also his character was far from one dimensional.

Edited by Kelverin

Just finished the season finale, and I thought it was a well done season through and through. Jin's death was a bit weak (it doesn't take two people to cool a battery, I wanted him to go down fighting.)

It should be a good final two seasons. I hope they spend some time with the old married couple on the island, they kinda ignored them this season.

I don't think Jin is dead. Michael is though.

I really really really loathed the part with Ben turning the magic wheel and the Island teleporting. I might've been able to stand it had it been Dharma technology, but come on, the "ancient long forgotten civilization with advanced technology to explain unexplainable things" plot mechanism has been done to death, and if they go this way what's to stop them from adding some aliens to the bunch.

I don't think Jin is dead. Michael is though.

I really really really loathed the part with Ben turning the magic wheel and the Island teleporting. I might've been able to stand it had it been Dharma technology, but come on, the "ancient long forgotten civilization with advanced technology to explain unexplainable things" plot mechanism has been done to death, and if they go this way what's to stop them from adding some aliens to the bunch.

I think you read too much into a wheel.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'm saying the wheel doesn't imply ancient technology. Except for the fact that the wheel itself is one of man's earliest inventions.

The series has smoke monsters, psychic kids summoning polar bears, time travel, various health related miracles, dead people walking around and talking, and, as far as we can tell, immortal natives. I don't think the presence of the wheel is going to automatically turn that all into advanced Mayans or aliens.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."