LOST

Kor Qel Droma

I'm just gonna throw this out there, and curious if anyone else had contemplated it based on things he has said (and how he worded them).

Widmore is immortal.

Thoughts? (it may be completely far fetched... but there is SOME backing)

I'm just gonna throw this out there, and curious if anyone else had contemplated it based on things he has said (and how he worded them).

Widmore is immortal.

Would that make Penny immortal too and would any babies with Desmond be half-immortal?

What is half-immortal?

Seriously though, I think either Widmoore or Ben have four toes per foot...

:)

Widmore is immortal.

Hmm, interesting. I havent noticed anything that would indicate that. Can you elaborate on what he said and how he said it that leads you to that theory?

Widmore is immortal.

Hmm, interesting. I havent noticed anything that would indicate that. Can you elaborate on what he said and how he said it that leads you to that theory?

Widmore: "Are you here to kill me Benjamin?"

Ben: "We both know I can't do that."

However, this seems to imply "the rules" more than Widmore possibly being immortal. Why else would Widmore even ask?

Also,

Widmore: "I know who you are boy. What you are. I know that everything you have you took from me."

To me this indicates he's either Dharma or a native like Richard. And Richard seems to have lived for a long time already.

Edited by Pope

Widmore is immortal.

However, this seems to imply "the rules" more than Widmore possibly being immortal. Why else would Widmore even ask?

Also,

Widmore: "I know who you are boy. What you are. I know that everything you have you took from me."

To me this indicates he's either Dharma or a native like Richard. And Richard seems to have lived for a long time already.

Unless there is some sort of "timejumping" involved.

Widmore is immortal.

Also,

Yeah, but the immortal thing COULD make sense in regards to these statements, since the producers like to plant seeds that make no sense NOW and then 2 seasons later you go "OOOOOOH... He's IMMORTAL!"

Richard (he's the dark haired "other" who was like 35 when Ben was a boy, and like 35 when Ben was 35, right?) sure seemed to be immortal all the way back to his first introduction. I was thinking perhaps Widmore wants the island back because he was (now this is a stretch) perhaps the mysterious man who founded Dharma (who's name escapes me) always shown in shadows in his photographs (Alavar Hanso?) and using the island's powers to keep himself alive. Now that he has lost control of the island, he's starting to age like a regular person and having nightmares (hence the bottle of Scotch next to his bed). Would make sense to why he wants the island back so badly?

... or maybe I just have had too much Coffee this morning >.>

At least ONE question has been answered:

Claire is Jack's half sister which makes Aaron his nephew.

When was that answered?

The man holding Aaron in the jungle, the one she calls "dad" is Jack's father

That was actually revealed last season, I believe,

in flashbacks of Claire's after her mother was in the car wreck.

But yeah, pretty skippable episode overall. The whole

appendix thing

was pretty obviously just filler, though. I was a little surprised at

killing off Danielle, as I thought she was going to be around until the show was over. I thought that when she was shot they left it open a bit so that maybe she would wander out of the jungle, wounded but alive. But maybe they had some problems with the actress, in the same manner that they had to write Eko out when the actor couldn't stand Hawaii.

Matthew Rorie

When was that answered?

appendix thing

killing off Danielle, as I thought she was going to be around until the show was over. I thought that when she was shot they left it open a bit so that maybe she would wander out of the jungle, wounded but alive. But maybe they had some problems with the actress, in the same manner that they had to write Eko out when the actor couldn't stand Hawaii.

WTF??!

Yes, I remember perfectly well the revelation of Claire as Jack's half sister. I can't see how anyone would forget that.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Yes, I remember perfectly well the revelation of Claire as Jack's half sister. I can't see how anyone would forget that.

Ooooh that must've been the time I missed Lost because I was rescuing my neighbour out of her burning building. I didn't need a security card but it still took some time to fight off the flames and the asphyxiation while helping her with her Murder She Wrote DVD collection and her 5 cats(she was old). Then the firemen showed up and said: "Woah dude, you missed Lost! It was awesome! Something big happens and, well Ooh sh1t I can't tell you ahahahahah!" To which I answered:"F**ker"

:p

When was that answered?

appendix thing

WTF??!

You can read the interview where the Eko stuff came out here.

Matthew Rorie

They're going to move the Island in time. To the exact moment the Oceanic 6 return. Mark my words, this season's finale will feature the O6 getting both off and back to the Island.

Oh, and Claire is dead.