LOST

Kor Qel Droma

I for one, am grateful that LOST is airing new episodes on thursday. Sure, there's only eight of them ready, but that will just have to do.

Hopefully there's no Charlie flashbacks this time around. Let him be gone 4evah!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's CRAZY THEORY TIME!

I believe that Ben's quote in the preview has a strong meaning:

"Every single living person on this island will die"

I.E. some are dead already but still walking around.

It's a GHOST ISLAND!

The dog did it!

Ben will take his shoes off only to reveal that he has 4 toes...

:)

Anyone seen the mobisodes? Basically, they're sort of like deleted scenes (13 of them), except that they were filmed later instead of deleted. You can find them on the torrents easily.

Mobisodes 6 and 13 are crazy. 11 is hilarious.

Looking forward to season 4 very much! There's a bunch of really cool actors joining the cast:

Lance Reddick (Daniels from The Wire)

really curious about this one!

Fisher Stevens (The Plague from Hackers)

alas, Harold Perrineau (Michael) is returning as well

Uh, I'm not sure that the island is anywhere near Australia. If you remember from the pilot episode they detoured around Fiji before the fit hit the shan.

Yes but still, the Triangle is East-South East of Florida.

Fiji is East-North East of Australia and therefore the plane would have to fly across South America to reach the Triangle. That's what... a 20 hour flight?

Wreckage of their plane is found in the Bahamas, which is near the Bermuda Triangle.

Yeah I'm not geography buff but it was actually off of Bali. And I'm pretty sure Bali is like Indo China land, which isn't really near the Bahamas. But hey who am I besides a young boy who hasn't looked at a map in a few years.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I now see why this series is called "Lost"... :lol:

No, I haven't actually seen any of it.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

What the hell was up with the bear???

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Wreckage of their plane is found in the Bahamas, which is near the Bermuda Triangle.

Well, there seems to have been 2 flights of the same name.

One, the one we know and "love" is on the island, off the coast of Bali(Indonesia, 30-45 minutes flight from northern Australia) and the other is in the ocean, presumably in the bermuda triangle.

Right?

Right.

And what's the deal with introducing a bunch of new characters?

D'OH!

Yeah the collar was from the hydra station, the zoology one where jack, kate and sawyer were imprisoned. My guess is that Dharma has some sort of space/time continuum machine. Which would explain why a polar bear is being escavated in a desert.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Yet another damn fine episode last night. From the flash forward mystery to 'who is Ben's dude on the boat?' , this show has a lot of momentum right now. It's just too bad we'll be looking at another hiatus before the second set of episodes are aired for this season, but at least they're not pulling a Heroes and shutting down until September.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.