Building a Lightsaber

You don't have the right parts. What you have are upgrade parts, not the building parts.

Just game on; you'll find the needed components.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

• 4 weeks later...

You need just what Bao Dur said: Power Cell, Emmiter Matrix, Lens, and Crystal.

Possible locations to get these(The order you get the parts in may be random, mostly its Power cell, emmiter, then lens):

Helping Czerka(Telos)

Helping Ithorians(Telos)

Saving Jorran(Dantooine)

Bringing the Dead Savagers Body's to Zerron(Dantooine)

Raiding Vogga's Horde(Nar Shadda)

Or otherwise reaching certain points in the game.

Cyrstals can be found in various places. Biggest amount of them you can get, is on Dantooine, in two places.

i have one doubt.

once i left telos i choosed to go to onderon but now each time i try to go to the ebon hawk visas is there and she kills me.

i cant manage to defeat her

and has all the places you talked about are in other planets is there any way of me getting the necessary items in dxun(or however is the moon of onderon called).

i already have the part rewarded from the ithorians and a crystal.

A trick I learned is that after you make your first lightsaber, places where you can get spare lightsabers are where you can get parts. If you can get a lightsaber on Dxun, you can get a part there. Except crystals, then there would be lightsabers everywhere on Dantooine ;)

and for your Visas problem, after you start the fight, run into the room Bao-Dur is in, and he'll be there. He, you, Remote, and maybe T3 will fight Visas

geass-1.jpg

Part of Rise of the Sith TSL Mod

Dxun/Onderon parts: Blow the charges for Mandalore, release the doctor from prison. Then just put Bao-Dur in your team as soon as you return to Dxun and you have a fully functional LS to fight Visas...

Have fun :)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

It's all up to you. If you want to have crystals, go to Dantooine(you should know the RiG trick, where you save before you enter a place with items, and if it doesn't have the items you want, go and reload the previous save). BUt if you want to be extremely powerful - without damgaing/hurting - then go to Nar Shadda to do the glitch with the Quareen in the Refuuge sector(kill off sereco, talk to refuge leader, talk to sick guy (DON'T HEAL!), talk to visquis, bam! Insta-levels), or if you want to fulfill the urge to kill giant lizards, go to korriban to do the Hississ glitch.

And with Visas;

Trust me, she didn't do anything to anyone, so just make her follow you around the ship, and you can have Mandalore, Handmaiden(if your a dude), Bao, Atton, Kreia, T3, and you fight Visas. Just make sure you don't kill her in that time!

geass-1.jpg

stims??

Stims are StimPacks. you know! Adrenal acuracy, adrenal strength, that stuff. now, for that, I reccomend you have made Atton a Jedi(DS plz), and gave him your best armor, sheilds, Shock/Lightning, many, many medkits, and a suped-up lightsaber. If he isn't a Jedi, have all of those except the lightsaber and shock/lightning, and replace them with Grenades.

Now, run around, and pull out a gun. If you have exceptional Atton Strength or gave him Finesse with Lightsabers/melee weapons, then pull out a melee, and start whamming down on them. If you have troubles, run to the Barkeeps area(The one who Atton asks for something to drink in the cutscene) and go behind it. They can't get you there. Heal up, and lob grenades at them. After all healed up, go back out there, and wham them some more. Before you go to the Jekk Jekk, lay as many mines in there as possible. Frags, Poisons, sonics, plasmas, they'll all help you. They'll shave off Half or more of the Twin Suns health. You can go around and kill them with only the mines if you have good luck.

geass-1.jpg

im having a problem at Nar'Shada

i cant kill de sisters with atoon

can any one give an advice?

If you don't mind exploiting bugs, you can move Atton behind the bar and use a blaster. The sisters seem unable to get behind the bar, and since they use melee weapons, you can just stand there and blast them away at will, since they can't reach you with their weapons. A bit boring, perhaps, but it should work if you're stuck.

Oh, and while I know you won't get the opportunity after the fight, remember to return to the bar later to pick up the blades they drop. They're nice weapons.

Edited by Jediphile

im having a problem at Nar'Shada

i cant kill de sisters with atoon

can any one give an advice?

If you don't mind exploiting bugs, you can move Atton behind the bar and use a blaster. The sisters seem unable to get behind the bar, and since they use melee weapons, you can just stand there and blast them away at will, since they can't reach you with their weapons. A bit boring, perhaps, but it should work if you're stuck.

Oh, and while I know you won't get the opportunity after the fight, remember to return to the bar later to pick up the blades they drop. They're nice weapons.

But It does prove perilous for the first 10 minutes of the fight, as you have to take that long to deactivate their sheilds. I reccomend stocking up on Ion and Sonic grenades or give your sword/saber/blaster a sonic and ion upgrade. They can breach their sheilds.

geass-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know if you can manually build a 2nd Lightsaber? Or of anyway to change the color of your lightsaber?

You can't build a second lightsaber. Places where you would normally find a lightsaber after building one, become lightsabers. And to change the color of your lightsaber, go to Dantooine, go to the ruined enclave and talk to the salvager Darralla(?). She has a lot of crystals. She usually has some helpful crystals.

geass-1.jpg

there are so many opportunities for lightsabers sometimes i got them even before i got through the lightsaber building quest. theres one on nar shaddaa+ shortlightsaber, one on dantoine, many on korriban, and acouple on dxun/onderan

While you can make better components for a sabre at a work bench with the right skills crystals only come from drops, merchants and as quest rewards. As all but a handful of drops are totally random (which includes containers) and most of the items merchants have avalible to buy are also random everytime you play the game, this means that it requires some luck to find the colour crystal you would like in your sabre-I played five times without finding a single silver crystal, then found four on the next play through.

The same holds for getting sabres, they are mainly from drops or as quest rewards. As with all drops they are random, and even quest rewards can vary in the type and colour of sabre you will recive-I've played games when I've never found a short-sabre, and others when I've only ever found short-sabres.

Whatever the source you can't get sabres until you've made one for yourself.

There is a way to always get the silver crystal, do the merchant quest on Nar Shaddar and side with the female Ronian and finish Dantooine and then talk to her, she will ahve a silver crystal in her shop.