R.I.P. Heath Ledger

Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I wonder how this will affect next batman movie. Its in post production, but still it could have some problems develop when one of the main actors dies suddenly like this.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Paul Browne said Ledger had an appointment for a massage at the Manhattan apartment believed to be his home. The housekeeper who went to let him know the masseuse had arrived found him dead at 3:26 p.m.

I wonder if that was a massage, or a 'massage'.

Anyway stay off drugs kids.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I wonder how this will affect next batman movie. Its in post production, but still it could have some problems develop when one of the main actors dies suddenly like this.

I doubt it. Lots of movies have been released after the death of a starring actor.

That's pretty shocking. The guy just had a daughter a couple years ago, if I remember correctly. I'm sure some folks will argue, but I think he was an incredible actor and it's a shame he's gone. Like River Phoenix, I have the feeling that his best work was still ahead of him. Too bad the drugs got him.

I don't think it will affect Batman at all. The movie is finished. I heard his performance is very creepy, and him being dead will only help that.

Here's hoping his last hurrah is better than Raul Julia's (Street Fighter...ack!)

In a morbid way, I can see a solid performance in The Dark Knight catapulting him into permanent cult icon status, because of the timing of his death.

It is kind of sad when someone with his talent dies just when he is at the height of his game. Its kind of like when Brandon Lee passed on right after his best performance. I agree that the creep factor will be quite high.

I literally cried for about ten minutes after I first saw it on the TV. At first, I didn't believe that it was Heath Ledger, not one of my favorite actors, that Heath. But then I saw the pictures, re-read the name and it just hit me so hard. I'm so very shocked right now and it's still hard to comprehend it all. They've already got a freaking memorial slide show up on TMZ.

I'm still following the story now, reading what TMZ has to say. It's pretty interesting.

In a morbid way, I can see a solid performance in The Dark Knight catapulting him into permanent cult icon status, because of the timing of his death.

That's what I thought, too... Anyway, I'm glad I haven't seen many movies starring him, because his death would have felt more than a little strange then, I think. I hope he had happy and content times in this life.

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Yeah, last night I mentioned how I was ecited to see the next Batman movie, and how sweet Heath Ledger is, and my friend didn't believe that it was Heath Ledger in the trailer he had seen, and I bet him a dollar that it was him. Then today he knocks on my door and tells me Heath died, and I didn't believe him, and so he tried to bet me a dollar that he did die. I didn't take the bet. I can't help but feel it's all my friends fault that Heath died. He didn't believe. He didn't believe.

Have they stated if it was suicide or accidental yet?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

To me, he'll always be that really irritating "bad boy" from Ten Things I hate About You.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Guest The Architect

I only saw Heath Ledger in Ten Things I Hate About You.

These are the type of stories you don't want to hear and wish never happened. I know that's stating the obvious, but I'm saying it anyway.

Yeah, last night I mentioned how I was ecited to see the next Batman movie, and how sweet Heath Ledger is, and my friend didn't believe that it was Heath Ledger in the trailer he had seen, and I bet him a dollar that it was him. Then today he knocks on my door and tells me Heath died, and I didn't believe him, and so he tried to bet me a dollar that he did die. I didn't take the bet. I can't help but feel it's all my friends fault that Heath died. He didn't believe. He didn't believe.

Have they stated if it was suicide or accidental yet?

Accident"

I doubt it. Lots of movies have been released after the death of a starring actor.

Here's hoping his last hurrah is better than Raul Julia's (Street Fighter...ack!)

I think he will go into cult status as well. And yep, there a lot of movies that have been released after the actors have died. Bruce and Brandon lee, James Dean and Natalie Wood are some that come to mind.

To quote a friend of mine:

- Nooooo, this means that there will be no "Brokeback Mountain 2: The second cumming" :sad:

Anyway, it sounds bizarre that he died from "legal" drugs, considering all the other hazards moviestars encounter.

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

"To me, he'll always be that really irritating "bad boy" from Ten Things I hate About You."

A good performance in an udnerated movie, imo, as it usually gets trashed as 'just a teen movie'.

I'm not the biggest fan of Brokeback Mountain (it's a good movie impeded by the overhype for the wrong reasons); but he and a couple of the actors (including his exwife) did a fantastic job.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

To quote a friend of mine:

- Nooooo, this means that there will be no "Brokeback Mountain 2: The second cumming" :sad:

Anyway, it sounds bizarre that he died from "legal" drugs, considering all the other hazards moviestars encounter.

Maybe the dosage was off.

It happens.

It's very sad. I was just beginning to like this guy.

As an actor.