Movies you have seen lately

SteveThaiBinh

Did Harrison star in any particularly great movie other than the Indiana Jones series and Star Wars?

EDIT: While searching for actors who survived being in the Star Wars movies I found out they were making a fourth Terminator movie. *sigh*

Blade Runner, One Movie To Rule Them All

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Don't forget Frantic, Working Girl, and Regarding Henry.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Nation Treasure 2: Book of Secrets

Eh, it was alright I suppose. I like the series and Nick Cage in lead but this time it all just seemed a little over the top. His ability to enter some of the most secure rooms in the world with little more then a wink and a nod was starting to aggravate me a bit.

6.5/10

Don't forget Frantic, Working Girl, and Regarding Henry.

I didn't forget...

Well ok, Working Girl was pretty good.

I remember Mosquito Coast as an incredibly slow and boring film but I saw it when my favorite movies of all time were Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey and Turner and Hooch so...

Eh, it was alright I suppose. I like the series and Nick Cage in lead but this time it all just seemed a little over the top. His ability to enter some of the most secure rooms in the world with little more then a wink and a nod was starting to aggravate me a bit.

6.5/10

Hey, its Nick Cage. Who would say "No, you can't enter here" to Nick Cage?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

6.5/10

Apparently a lot of people in hair salons are...

6.5/10

Apparently a lot of people in hair salons are...

But not the people who give out fake teeth! :D

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

30 Days of Night.

Starts a bit slow but turns out to be very gory with lots of creepy moments. Lots of people die that would usually get to live in other Hollywood stuff. The ending was interesting also.

7/10

Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

Forgetting the male full frontal nudity has been as hard as not to laugh at this romantic comedy.

7/10

10000BC.

Apocalypto without the brains, which says A LOT. Good FX though.

5/10

AvP Requiem.

Suckage but not as much suckage as I was led to believe. It starts off horribly bad and confusing but eventually turns into a not so bad popcorn flick. They should stop milking that cow though.

6/10

Spaceballs.

I remember it being MUCH funnier. It aged badly and I still can't stand Bill Pullman in anything for some reason.

3/10 (it's so low because I just didn't laugh and it's a comedy so...)

I just finished watching a 4 hour miniseries version of The Andromeda Strain on A&E. Only complaint I really have was the number of damn commercials. Commercial breaks should not happen every ten minutes of a 4 hour show.

yeah, same here. not a bad adaptation. i saw the original years ago and can't recall how close they stuck to the first screenplay, however. i thought they whacked the one scientist in a completely moronic fashion. it was heroic, but watching i couldn't help but think "why jump in the water when the guy's hand is right there next to the edge?" i also thought they borked the very ending... rushed i think. overall, an entertaining movie.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Clearly that'll be Golden Shower equilavent of movies

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Yeah, but golden shower vids may have great boobies in them but they're still golden shower movies :)

Edited by Xard

Did Harrison star in any particularly great movie other than the Indiana Jones series and Star Wars?

BLADE RUNNER!!!

Oh good, someone mentioned that. I bought the DVD and Blu-Ray versions of Final Cut less than a month apart. It was actually my first Blu-Ray.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Blade Runner (The Final Cut version of course) is in my Top 3 films of all time (other two being Space Odyssey 2001 and End of Evangelion) :rolleyes:

Hmmm... My top 3 films are Blade Runner, 12 Monkeys, and Strange Days.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Rendition - kept my attention, was fairly decent for its type of film...but then the "WTF" confusing and possibly unneeded artistic placement of a "twist" ending ruined it for me.

Lions For Lambs - great acting, but said/did nothing much with the debate that we all haven't thought of ourselves already, so it felt lightweight and pointless.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts