Movies you have seen lately

SteveThaiBinh

I HATE Keanu Reaves, I think he's a terrible actor (except in the Bill and Ted movies ;) ), but I actually really enjoyed it. It's got action, suspense, and a few parts even made me inappropriately laugh. :ermm:

i agree, he's not really that good of an actor. fortunately, he picks parts that don't require a lot of range. he's stiff, sort of one-dimensional. i always likened his acting ability to that of kevin costner, but more likable. i tend to like keanu's movies, so i generally like him. i can't stand costner. not in anything.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Planet Terror

What a pleasant surprise. I didn't think they made movies like this anymore o:)

Some of the most fun I've had since watching Peter Jacksons Braindead and Bad Taste for the first time.

Be sure to check out the other half of the Grindhouse Double Bill, Death Proof.

If it's anywhere near the same "type" of humour, I will. Is it out on DVD yet?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yes.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

In that case, I'll keep an eye out for it when I next go shopping. Thanks guys :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'm in the middle of watching the 3rd season DVD set of CSI:NY.

I don't know - I kinda like it, but it's missing whatever it is that made/makes CSI:LV so cool.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Cloverfield. I'm going to rewatch it here in a bit, but my first reaction was, well, wow. I can see how some people won't like the whole shot-on-hand-cam thing, but a few minutes after the fit hits the shan I barely seemed to notice and just accepted it for what it was.

I would have liked a few more answers as to what the hell that thing was, but I guess they need to leave something for the sequel.

I'll give this show eight and half squid tentacles out of ten translucent eyes.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Planet Terror

What a pleasant surprise. I didn't think they made movies like this anymore :lol:

Some of the most fun I've had since watching Peter Jacksons Braindead and Bad Taste for the first time.

Be sure to check out the other half of the Grindhouse Double Bill, Death Proof.

I didn't think Death Proof was that great. Just a bunch of nonsensical dialogue with virtually no story.

Machete is looking very nice though. Trailer is hilarious.

I didn't think Death Proof was that great. Just a bunch of nonsensical dialogue with virtually no story.

Machete is looking very nice though. Trailer is hilarious.

Also, "Don't". I agree that Death Proof wasn't as good as Planet Terror, but the end sure made me laugh :lol: .

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

Harold and Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo

(Reluctantly) Saw this movie at a midnight viewing with about 5 other people. About 3/4's into the movie the projector crapped out but it was online a few minutes later. As for the movie it was alright I suppose. I definitely wouldn't recommend it unless your under the influence of narcotics which you could kind of tell a lot of people in the theater were. Greasy faces, tattered clothes, and the air of druggy loserdom. Truly a pathetic lot. Anyways, the movie consisted of primarily toilet humor, shock, and exaggerating circumstances. I won't lie though, I chuckled a bit. However, the jokes were far from original and the "story" mangled. All in all I'd give it a 6/10. Not seeing again. Ever. Oh yeah I forgot to mention there were a decent amount of bewbies but maybe even more vag screen time.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Sure friend. There were a few scenes where bare breasts were shown and then there was one part where there was a close up of a young woman's vagina and varying glances of other women who were nude from the waist down. I was saying that they both shared what seemed like an equal amount of time on screen which is something you don't often seen in movies unless its adult entertainment amirite >_<)))))

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

The Pianist

wow

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Drunken Master I and II

It made me think Lu in the Forbidden Kingdom is supposed to be Lu the drunken god of inner strength mentioned in Drunken Master.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.