What are you playing now?

Darque

Still on Fallout 2.

I restarted my game because for some reason, when I needed to give Vic his radio, the frakkin' thing had dissapeared from my inventory!

Anyway it's all good. I remade a character with 10 Int + 10 Agi using the gifted trait and went to Navarro to find that Power Armor... along with a bunch of really sweet weapons from the military base.

I think it's really awesome that a game allows a level 1 character to access end game locations and equipment.

Klamath was a bit easy to clear though but thankfully the game is good enough that combat is not the only fun thing to do.

I give 11/10. Would be 12/10 but the graphics are bleh.

Klamath is one of the weakest towns.

Developer who designed that "kill the rat god" mission should have karma police after his ass on this many moment. Horrible design

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Developer who designed that "kill the rat god" mission should have karma police after his ass on this many moment. Horrible design

Torment does the same thing. If I remember correctly, if you go to the undead sanctum first, you get a mission to kill the Many-As-One, I believe, whom is the rat king/god, and it's extremely hard to kill him at low levels.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney case 4 is so far the 2nd best case in the series. And by "2nd best," I actually mean "1st best, but I'm witholding final judgement."

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Torment does the same thing. If I remember correctly, if you go to the undead sanctum first, you get a mission to kill the Many-As-One, I believe, whom is the rat king/god, and it's extremely hard to kill him at low levels.

But the rat god in Fallout 2 made no sense. It was just a big rat that was named. They didn't even give the thing a background or anything The rat infestation and the warrens with the semi-sentient big monstrosity felt more like a Hammer horror allusion than something that would have fit Fallout.

Torment had the advantage that Many as One was consistent with the world and an interesting character.

Edit: So, I started a IWD 1+How+TotL campaign with four multiclass chars: a half-elf fighter/druid and a cleric/mage, a gnome fighter/thief(absolutely awesome) and an elf fighter/mage.

Man, I'm excited: a new IE game!

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Playing Sacred at the moment. I'm now at the part I stopped at last time...

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

But the rat god in Fallout 2 made no sense. It was just a big rat that was named. They didn't even give the thing a background or anything The rat infestation and the warrens with the semi-sentient big monstrosity felt more like a Hammer horror allusion than something that would have fit Fallout.

Torment had the advantage that Many as One was consistent with the world and an interesting character.

Edit: So, I started a IWD 1+How+TotL campaign with four multiclass chars: a half-elf fighter/druid and a cleric/mage, a gnome fighter/thief(absolutely awesome) and an elf fighter/mage.

Man, I'm excited: a new IE game!

Haven't ever played IWD because I can't get my hands on it, and I don't want to online shop, so haven't played it yet.

Halfling Cleric/Thief is my favorite build. :sorcerer:, don't even know if it's a legal build or not, but it's my build.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Finished Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. Case 4 is indeed the 2nd best case of the series. But the ending is a little less exciting than you would hope for. Overall, second best game of the series.

Just finished Thief 3 - this time the save didn't corrupt on me.

Well, let's just say the ending was quite poor. Not that any Thief game ever really had a good story, but still.

PC: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. with "Realism graphic MOD 2.0".

Xbox 360: Lost Odyssey, damn fine game. It really feels like a Final Fantasy game with it's music (Uematsu, yay!) and storytelling(Sakaguchi, yay!). Much better than the abomination called Final Fantasy XII.

P.S.

Lost Odyssey >>>>>>>>> Mass Effect, it's so much better that it's not even funny.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

PC: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. with "Realism graphic MOD 2.0".

Xbox 360: Lost Odyssey, damn fine game. It really feels like a Final Fantasy game with it's music (Uematsu, yay!) and storytelling(Sakaguchi, yay!). Much better than the abomination called Final Fantasy XII.

P.S.

Lost Odyssey >>>>>>>>> Mass Effect, it's so much better that it's not even funny.

they are two completely different games. HALO 3 BEATS CIVILIVAION 4 OMG

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Yes, comparing two RPGs, even if one is action oriented compared to the other, is exactly like comparing an FPS and a 4X TBS.

You'd be better off with a Baldur's Gate - Diablo comment.

Edited by Tale

You guys are too cute with your segmentations :ermm:

CIV 4 >> Halo(s).

Opeth >> Coldplay.

Gummi Bears >> Chocolate.

Golf >> table-tennis.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Golf >> table-tennis.

Phail, boo :ermm:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Finished God of War: Chains of Olympus. God of War games aren't known for being long, but this one felt slightly shorter than usual. Doesn't do a lot of significant things that aren't done before in previous God of Wars, but as a sort of side story and prequel in the series it's solid.

Playing The Darkness now. For anyone who's interested in playing a game that explores romantic relationships from a more real world perspective, this has that. And by that I mean the player character san sit down and watch the entirety of To Kill a Mockingbird on a couch with his girlfriend.

Edited by Tale

World of Warcraft - Free 10 day trial, took me about an hour to reach 4th level. WTF?

I'm confused, is that too slow or too fast? The first 10 levels fly by, like most MMO's. With WoW it always slowed down for me at around 15, although compared to other MMO's it's pretty fast all the way up.

Yeah way too long. I was like level 4 in 15 minutes if that back when I used to play.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.