What are you playing now?

Darque

Keep me updated, if you can. I was thinking about doing the trial as well, since it's been a year from release and these types of games are usually much improved in that time. Is it any more solo-friendly?
I am still only first level. My impressions so far. Too easy, I mean waaaay to easy. The game so far is all about fetch and carry and not very imaginative at that. Most monsters die on one hit (playing a Dwarf Paladin with one eye) I started with 32 HP at 1st level (I thought this was DnD?) You can tell who to talk to to get quests, they literally have a sign over their heads :) each "mission has a check list on what you need to do, I mean come on, try to give your players a little credit. Before you embark on each adventure they ask if you want to 1.Solo 2.Party 3.Normal 4.Difficult. I have chosen Solo every time except once, the time I picked party was not any more difficult than the rest. Not impressed so far.

Don't even get me started on some of the names of the characters these clowns use :x

That's too bad. The HP thing is pretty screwy, but D&D is kinda set up where, if implemented properly, you are rolling the dice with your life in the first couple levels. It's not until level 4 or 5 that you really get over the weak threshold, so I guess Turbine was trying to do away with the tough levels. I have a feeling it's really not going to feel like D&D as you approach the upper levels.

It's odd because LotR Online is simply awesome when it comes to story and mechanics. Same developer, massively different product.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. with this mod. Russian FTW.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Near the end of DMC4. Wow, love this. I need to play 3.

Edit: Also, I love Nero. The Devil Buster is tons of fun. You get unique throws on most enemies. One in particular has you do a suplex, then turn around and drop kick.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Near the end of DMC4. Wow, love this. I need to play 3.

Edit: Also, I love Nero. The Devil Buster is tons of fun. You get unique throws on most enemies. One in particular has you do a suplex, then turn around and drop kick.

I just passed the second dante fight with nero.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

That's too bad. The HP thing is pretty screwy, but D&D is kinda set up where, if implemented properly, you are rolling the dice with your life in the first couple levels. It's not until level 4 or 5 that you really get over the weak threshold, so I guess Turbine was trying to do away with the tough levels. I have a feeling it's really not going to feel like D&D as you approach the upper levels.

It's odd because LotR Online is simply awesome when it comes to story and mechanics. Same developer, massively different product.

Deleted it last night, with 7 days left on the free trial. It was that bad, tedious, drab, dreary, uninteresting, dry, dull, flat, insipid, lackluster, lifeless, uninspired, boring, you get the idea.

I bought Rogue Galaxy and Devil May Cry 3. Had a $10 gift card and my gamer's club 10% off, in total, I spent less than $30. Rogue Galaxy is promising. Devil May Cry 3 is not as fun as I'd hoped, but that might be because Nero spoiled me in 4.

I bought Rogue Galaxy and Devil May Cry 3. Had a $10 gift card and my gamer's club 10% off, in total, I spent less than $30. Rogue Galaxy is promising. Devil May Cry 3 is not as fun as I'd hoped, but that might be because Nero spoiled me in 4.

His arm has that effect. When I swapped characters I'd thought Dante would have a similar ability as the arm but instead we get the crap style moves.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Planescape: Torment.

...yea, I's too...fer the 14th, methinks, time... :ermm:

One time you awoke obsessed with the idea that *I* was your skull and chased me around the Spire trying to shatter and devour me. Luckily, you were crushed by a passing cart in the street.

...ahh, good times... :wub:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

Planescape: Torment.

...yea, I's too...fer the 14th, methinks, time... :ermm:

One time you awoke obsessed with the idea that *I* was your skull and chased me around the Spire trying to shatter and devour me. Luckily, you were crushed by a passing cart in the street.

...ahh, good times... :wub:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

Yeah, those were good times indeed :wub:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Ultima VII.

Good memories, although I really hate the interface, now.

Heja Sverige!!

Tried to get in some Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. I remember why I had such a hard time with the game at first. I should probably use that radar more. I can't wait for the Essentials collection. I need the new Subsistance camera angles, as well.

Edited by Tale

That game is evil.

Heja Sverige!!

haha, I am so bored right now I can play (even this) forever. I'm in, like, level 20 or something. It's supposed to save one's progress or something, so one can start from when he left it. A good advice is to turn off the music. It's annoying. :D

I think therefore I am?

Could be!

Or is it really someone else

Who only thinks he's me?

haha, I am so bored right now I can play (even this) forever. I'm in, like, level 20 or something. It's supposed to save one's progress or something, so one can start from when he left it. A good advice is to turn off the music. It's annoying. :D

I started playing on Sunday, and just a while ago I got to the last level, which is a total bitch.

Heja Sverige!!

I started playing on Sunday, and just a while ago I got to the last level, which is a total bitch.

I officially quit at the last level. This game is evil.

I think therefore I am?

Could be!

Or is it really someone else

Who only thinks he's me?