What are you playing now?

Darque

i've been watching my flatmate play oblivion

tis quite amusing really. he's really not much of an rpg player

was fighting some vampires and didn't notice the little "you have contracted porphyric hemophilia" message

now he's a vampire. his reaction when he found out?

"god damn it! gotta wear protection with those ****ers or they give you aids!"

now he's going around trying to cure his "vampire aids"

I never got lucky to be a vamp.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Hehheh, 2D Silent Hill could have been an interesting experiment in still-image horror.

Plenty or horror games existed with partial 2D graphics. You even mention one yourself in this post.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

was fighting some vampires and didn't notice the little "you have contracted porphyric hemophilia" message

really?! :o

i've just been stuffing round in my game and i've already gotten the disease twice. cured it both times though

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

:o:):lol: :lol:

That Suuuuuuuuuucks. I did the same thing, caught it wthout noticing. Had to go on a HUGE HUUUUUUGE quest to cure the damn thing, then they come out with a addon to make it simple. That game would be so fun if at one point they stop leveling up the monsters. I remember at one point going into the caves and getting nothing but ogres and minotaurs. Over and over again, that ruined the game for me. I ended up just getting invisibility and zipping right through it. -_-

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

really?! :)

i've just been stuffing round in my game and i've already gotten the disease twice. cured it both times though

:o Why cure yourself? That would be c00l.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Uncharted: Drake's Whatever for teh PS3. I bet it's a decent game, but everything except Mass Effect feels like crap to me now :p

...also have Assassin's Creed but I think Ill play it on the 360 or the PC instead.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Uncharted: Drake's Whatever for teh PS3. I bet it's a decent game, but everything except Mass Effect feels like crap to me now :thumbsup:

...also have Assassin's Creed but I think Ill play it on the 360 or the PC instead.

By default everything on the PS3 is crap, so don't feel bad roll on Mass Effect.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

F.E.A.R. Perseus mandate..

Yeah it was a christmas buy.

the engine is showing signs of age and the entire concept seems like the devs just said "well fear is win... Mercs are win... Fear+Mercs MUST = win^2!"

why do they have to be all outdoorsy? the engine sucks at outdoor stuff because it's got bad backrounds and not much depth to it.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Got my a** kicked by the AI in the GDI Croatia mission in CnC Tiberium Wars. After almost 8 years I had to break my vow to always play RTS's vs. AI only in Hard mode. :(

Which Croatia mission were you having trouble with? If I had to guess I'd say the low power base defence mission. I just re-installed the game for my brother to play and I'm considering another run.

Still trying to play Silent Hill. Got maybe 15 minutes in today before I had to stop.

Got my a** kicked by the AI in the GDI Croatia mission in CnC Tiberium Wars. After almost 8 years I had to break my vow to always play RTS's vs. AI only in Hard mode. :(

Which Croatia mission were you having trouble with? If I had to guess I'd say the low power base defence mission. I just re-installed the game for my brother to play and I'm considering another run.

That level is supposedly easy if you constantly unpower everything you don't need and repower them as needed, like anti-air systems for instance. And anyway, GDI is better off using missile squads and pitbulls for anti-air, their emplacement turrets are abysmal compared to Nod's.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

That level is supposedly easy if you constantly unpower everything you don't need and repower them as needed, like anti-air systems for instance. And anyway, GDI is better off using missile squads and pitbulls for anti-air, their emplacement turrets are abysmal compared to Nod's.

Pretty much. It's even easier if you destroy the northeast base early on before they really start attack you. If you manage that then you can power down the northern turrets and keep everything else on.

Okay, the Elementary School has been completed.

Finally beat Pool of Radiance. The last fight was nasty tough, not so much because of the dragon Tryanthraxus, but because of a hoard of lvl 8 fighters protecting him before the battle. I finally beat the encounter with only 1 surviving character.

Now to import to Curse of the Azure Bonds. :(

Oh oh, I remember that fight! First you fought some lame dude that called himself Tyranithraxus.. and the game didn't end. I was like 15 years old or something and could not figure out what I had done wrong. I think it took me THREE YEARS to find that bloody hidden room with the real Tyranthraxus! And once I got in there it turns out all the evil aligned characters in my party betrays me and joins up with Tyranithraxus.. It was like.. 15 against three.

Best end fight ever! Unfortunately Curse of the Azure Bonds is not even half the game that Pool of Radiance is. Secret of the Silver Blades isn't nearly as well done either, even though the interface becomes better the longer the series continues. Pools of Darkness was OK though.

You should try the Dragonlance series too. I used to love that as a kid. They were mostly about fighting hordes of really deadly enemies with your band of Knights. Still good games though. They also happened to have the best box-art ever in the history of mankind.

981708602-00.jpg

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!