What are you playing now?

Darque

tale: its-a-trap.jpg

as for me, I just passed ryans office and am now headed to fontaines house on Bioshock.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

oblivion

just stuffing round really

had the jemaine brothers following me around (unkillable coz i was doing their quest)

took them into an oblivion gate and watched them get knocked into the lava by some falling rocks

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I just started a game of Neverwinter Nights 2. I have got as far as the Locke Camp.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I bought Tiberium Wars for 20

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I beat Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops yesterday. Very interesting insights into the formation of both the Patriots and Foxhound.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Pool of Radiance. Betcha I'm currently playing the oldest game. :) PoR really makes me appreciate the red tape and extra confirm/deny loops cut out of D&D games with Baldur's Gate & other more recent D&D games. I am enjoying the story and the 'clear this section of town' aspect of gameplay though. Once I finish it I'm going to finish the NwN 2 remake.

Quake Wars when I need my action fix. Game has the best balance and rock/paper mechanics of any class based shooter I've ever played. :p I'm a bit biased though as I've always loved id's shooters and I've played the original Enemy Territory for years. Always learning new tactics and tricks in the ET series.

Eagerly awaiting Mysteries of Westgate, despite the horrendously lame authentication process that should have been done away with. I wonder how the new monsters/assets will be handled should you use them in a mod... will others need mysteries installed to play it? Heck will you even have access to the assets? Its not until the recent NwN 1 1.69 beta patch that the premium module tiles/monsters were released for all. Probably questions for another thread... :ermm:

My little brother picked up Super Mario Galaxy last night with his Christmas gift cards. I've been playing that in between bouts of Advance Wars Days of Ruin. I've got 39 stars in Mario and I'm on the last campaign mission in Advance Wars.

Democracy 2

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I'm playing The Sims 2. I bought the Seasons and Holidays expansions as downloads on Wednesday, and when they failed to download or even appear in the download manager I emailed EA customer services. I'm still waiting for a reply.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Beat Shadow Hearts FINALLY. The last boss took forever.

I finished MotB today and I have to say it was for NWN 2 the same as HotU was for NWN. Only exception being that NWN 2 was better than NWN so naturally MotB was better than HotU.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Silent Hill

Have had it for 6 years (was given it by a friend who had two copies) and never got around to playing it seriously. I got just passed the opening, got too anxious, and stopped.

Wait till you get to the school. Or the hospital, muhhah!

I'll be playing Final Fantasy 9 in a bit, once I get this whole emulation thing on the way.

And no, I'm not going to get a credit card, rummage through the internet and buy a new console and a game just to try an old game I happened to fancy ages ago. This is just fine for me.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Can't be any freakier than the hospital in 2.

Can't be really, yeah. I think Silent Hill 1 relied much more on the atmosphere than the sequel. There's a heavier presence of death and it isn't as personal as James's quest in SH 2.

kirottu said:

Playing this reminds me just how poorly suited to 3D graphics the PSOne was. I've got 3D DS games that look better than this!

Edited by Tale

Still NHL 08. In season 5 after missing the play offs AGAIN. However, I'm doing much better now. I am 26-16-2, and 5th in the conference.

Last year I had dropped from 92 points/1 point out of play offs to 74 points/8 points of playoffs. My created characetr had a chance to win the scoring title, and most goals both from Crosby but I completely faltered down the stretch (no points in last 3 games at all) ending up with 96 points while Crosby had 107 points (he beat me in goals about 57 to 53 as well).

Pens are really gusto in this game. L0L Barely lose they do. HA.

I gave up a lot of bit for Ovechkin ( two players rated around 90, and a 2nd round draft pick) for O; but it's paid off. Plus, lundqvist has 7 shutouts thus far yet still has a poor save %.

Playing on line as well a slot, and am nin two leagues. In one I'm 1st with a 20-11-2 record, and the other (which just started), I am 0-0-1.

NHO 08 is really fun. It's up there with MVP 2005 as my favorite sports game of all time.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Playing this reminds me just how poorly suited to 3D graphics the PSOne was. I've got 3D DS games that look better than this!

Hehheh, 2D Silent Hill could have been an interesting experiment in still-image horror.

In comparison, I'm glad I don't have to play the original Resident Evil anymore. It looks awful, especially after the remakes.

kirottu said:

i've been watching my flatmate play oblivion

tis quite amusing really. he's really not much of an rpg player

was fighting some vampires and didn't notice the little "you have contracted porphyric hemophilia" message

now he's a vampire. his reaction when he found out?

"god damn it! gotta wear protection with those ****ers or they give you aids!"

now he's going around trying to cure his "vampire aids"

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!