What are you playing now?

Darque

^Do you still lose experience when you die in EverQuest? Last time I looked at it was a few years ago when a buddy was playing it.

Nope, it's a pretty light penalty. The game has actually changed tremendously over the last 3 years. I played it about two years ago for a couple months and was bored after a bit, but this go around has been much different. There are three new starting cities, all sorts of crazy new content, a Magic-like card game that is actually played in-game.

It's still more complex than WoW (which is good or bad, depending on what you want), but it's also a bit easier to jump into. I've been really amazed at the depth of the quests and character development.

I'm playing Thief: The Dark Project.

Its really good so far. :shifty:

Remember, the blackjack is the best weapon in the game. Just whack everything unconscious. Everything. Exploding frogs, ratmen, hammerites, etc

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I want to play Disciples 2 again.

Play.com, bless my search.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

BG2 - Just got Carsomyr for my 9th level Cavalier. Evil is toast :sweat:

Its been forever since I played but you beat Firkraag with a 9th level party? Ye ole Cloudkill exploit?

Nope, just reloaded about 20 times. Viconia was blown to bits (hope she learned the error of her ways first) and Jaheira died but the rest of the party made it, I just used a ton of lower resistance, remove magic, slow, slay living,wands of frost......Cavalier had 9 remove fear and is immune himself so that helps

Neverwinter Nights 2: The Mask of the Betrayer

I had forgot how hard NWN 2 is for Warlock. I started to think I should replay the OC so my Warlock could start at level 20 instead of level 18 so I wouldn

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I had forgot how hard NWN 2 is for Warlock. I started to think I should replay the OC so my Warlock could start at level 20 instead of level 18 so I wouldn

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

He's even more powerful in MotB. There was a pseudo boss battle I beat in two moves.

1) Vitriolic Doom

2) AoE Devour

Edited by Tale

Just finished Gears of War for the PC. Aside from the glitchy AI, the lack of variety, and story pieces/conversations that refused to work properly half the time (and by properly, I mean so I could hear them, including the damned end movie which played without sound), it was a pretty fine game.

Edited by Tale

I've been playing Dead or Alive 2 (Ultimate) on my 360. It's backwards compatible!

Also, I'm getting a lot better at Guitar Hero 2. The wife and I have five-starred everything on medium, and I've moved on the the "hard" difficulty setting.

I failed "Madhouse" on hard yesterday. I was 98% through the song. That was the closest I've come in years to tossing a controller through the TV.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I always ignore "use magical device."

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Okay, I just need everyone like Pid and Kirottu to give me their names and addresses. You must be stopped!