What are you playing now?

Darque

I dunno, I've really been having a lot of success with the M60 now that I've added the grip and switched my perks to Stopping Power and Deep Penetration. On one of the town maps, I've found a somewhat decent spot to camp out and rack up the kills while my enemies are no larger than an inch on my 32' screen. But I have to admit the M60 has a few drawbacks. You can't sprint worth a ****, and up close you're pretty much dead meat, for the most part. Plus the reload time is like fifteen seconds...

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I dunno, I've really been having a lot of success with the M60 now that I've added the grip and switched my perks to Stopping Power and Deep Penetration. On one of the town maps, I've found a somewhat decent spot to camp out and rack up the kills while my enemies are no larger than an inch on my 32' screen. But I have to admit the M60 has a few drawbacks. You can't sprint worth a ****, and up close you're pretty much dead meat, for the most part. Plus the reload time is like fifteen seconds...

Kor when I get my 360 back we can team up and you can cover me while I snipe!

I don't remember experiencing slowdowns in Bioshock on my PC with an 88000 GTS

Edit to stay on topic:

I'm playing UT3. I've found that the campaign mode while being very weak, is actually markedly better than one would have expected of something which is mostly a disguised ladder with cool movies.

Edited by Moatilliatta
sporegif20080614235048aq1.gif

Finished Hotel Dusk. Now I'm not sure. I should finish Portable Ops but don't feel like it. I'll give Jeanne D'Arc a go.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Finally there is an AirBuccaneers server again and some players to play with. Oh how I've missed the feeling of steering a battleship with a good crew and sending enemy after enemy down to their fiery deaths. Definitely a reason to keep the old UT2004 installed.

SODOFF Steam group.

The Witcher has one of the best special editions ever.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Yes, I was happy with that one, too. Nice, big artbook, soundtrack, map (nightwish single is available online) :)

Still playing Disciples 2. Addictive!

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Shadow Hearts

One of my oldest games that I started playing, but never finished. My absolute oldest one is Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete. The oldest ones I've barely started enough to count as having started is Silent Hill, Breath of Fire IV, and Vagrant Story (which I refuse to try playing again). Time to pick up the slack!

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."