What are you playing now?

Darque

I knew what it was. :sweat:

I snagged a copy of Justice for All for $15 today, so I'm currently playing that. In between play sessions of that I'll probably try out VtMB since Steam finally decided to let me download the other half of it. It was stuck at 55% for the past two days.

I'm juggling Assassins's Creed and Lego Star Wars: Complete saga right now.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Started up Planescape: Torment again. You know, I always get amazed just at how much this game pulls me in. Good writing can really do wonders, yessir. The first point in the game where I always realize how special this game is, is when you run into Ingress outside the Mortuary.

This little sidequest is more moving to me than most full main quests in other games. This is one game where I would *really* have a hard time being evil against certain characters.

It's to bad that the game kinda falls apart around the time when you get to Curst. I think it's then pretty boring right up until the ending where it turns good again.

Unfortunate. :blink:

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

I started Arcanum for the first time. The character system looks complicated/unknown to me and I am worrying that I will end up with a weakling as a character. So I will read the manual to learn a few things and then maybe start anew with a better character.

Also, I hate how in this game there are all these little annoying mechanics and interface problems that distract me from the actual game.

I think therefore I am?

Could be!

Or is it really someone else

Who only thinks he's me?

Creating a character for Arcanum can be rather intimidating at first, but it really is excellent once you "get over that" so to speak. Lots of options, and the fact that Troika extended the conflict of magic vs technology (which is important to the game) to the character creation was really great. Not what I'd call balanced, but certainly plenty of options. I especially liked all the backgrounds.

Most people (myself included) seems to prefer playing some form of Gunslinger. The combat system is pretty terrible, but being a Gunslinger has a certain cool factor about it. It can be rather hard to start off a character like that though.

On the other hand, a melee character will pretty much breeze through the game, but is quite boring to play.

I never actually tried to play a mage, guess I should do that sometime...

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Hotel Dusk again/still. Hoping to finish it, then finish Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops. Then read some books. ARGH!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I started Arcanum for the first time. The character system looks complicated/unknown to me and I am worrying that I will end up with a weakling as a character. So I will read the manual to learn a few things and then maybe start anew with a better character.

Also, I hate how in this game there are all these little annoying mechanics and interface problems that distract me from the actual game.

The best game of Arcanum I had was with a mage who was sheltered and frail as a child. There really isn't any weak characters in the game, there are just different approaches to how you play it.

Platform(s) Xbox, Windows PC

oh, hi!

That's the version I have!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."